Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ - Page 27

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I believe that Devi Bhagvatam has that as well, although I'd have to dig to find out where, given that the chapters are rather unmarked

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

INTOXIAHCATED thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DOUBTS.
1.what was Shivji's childhood like?? 
2.Since Shivji was a trikal darshi...He must have seen His future..from that couldnt He know about the role of devi Sati in His life?
INTOXIAHCATED thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TimenTIMEagain

She was married to the demon-king jalandhar. Due to her piety and devotion to Vishnu(narayana), her husband became invincible. Even god Shiva,the destroyer in the Hindu Trinitycould not defeat Jalandhar and fight goes between god shiva and demon jalandhar went for many years, So Shiva(supreme god) requested Vishnu - the preserver in the Trinity. - to find a solution. Vishnu disguised himself as Jalandhar and violated Vrinda. Her chastity destroyed, Jalandhar was killed by Shiva. Vrinda cursed Vishnu to become black in colour and he would be separated from his wife. Thus, he was transformed into the blackshaligram shilasand in his Ramaavatar, his wife Sitawas kidnapped by a demon-king and thus separated from him. Vrinda then burnt herself on her husband's funeral pyre or immolated herself due to the shame. The gods or Vishnu transferred her soul to a plant, henceforth which was called as Tulsi. As per a blessing by Vishnu to marry Vrinda in her next birth, Vishnu in form of Shaligram - married Tulsi on Prabodhini Ekadashi. To commemorate this event, theceremony of tulasi bivah/vivah/marraige ceremony is performed.</

Wasnt tulsi, radha, rukmini also an incarnation of goddess lakshmi ? ? and plz tell me that vishnu doesnt violate anyone !? As both a shiv and vishnu bakht i find it shocking

well..as far as i know...Radha is Krishna's shakti..she herself is the krishna...both are one soul two bodies! that is the reason in brindavan there is a temple where Radha donning krishna's attire is worshipped ..cause a story goes like this...once Radha out of fun wore Krishna's attire..everyone who saw Radha mistook her for Krishna...😊
And devi Rukmani is an avatar of Goddess Lakshmi.

Some also believe that wives of Krishna are only the reflections of Radha..they are the various moods of Radha..and Lord feels Radha's presence through them.

It is believed that Radha took birth just to show the world that devotion towards Lord is above everything..it is the eternal love. just like Hanuman to Lord Rama.

And.Vishnu violating??didnt get your question..sorry..could you please repeat again in details as of what exactly you want to know?😊

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
By Violating-it means that VishnuJi took form of Vrindas husband Jalandhar,and stayed with Vrinda for about a year...in those times a woman staying with another man-not her husband was regarded to be impure,hence by ruining her purity he manged to finsh jalandhar,so that is how he violated her!
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

By Violating-it means that VishnuJi took form of Vrindas husband Jalandhar,and stayed with Vrinda for about a year...in those times a woman staying with another man-not her husband was regarded to be impure,hence by ruining her purity he manged to finsh jalandhar,so that is how he violated her!

Oh thanks for clearing it up. I thought the worst scenario
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[Q devi Rukmani is an avatar of Goddess Lakshmi.</font>[/B][/DIV]

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Some also believe that wives of Krishna are only the reflections of Radha..they are the various moods of Radha..and Lord feels Radha's presence through them.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">It is believed that Radha took birth just to show the world that devotion towards Lord is above everything..it is the eternal love. just like Hanuman to Lord Rama.</font>

[DIV]

So radha is like another part of krishna like krishnas s power ? But she is not goddess lakshmi ? only rukmini was goddess lakshmi and radha was an essence of lord krishna ? Am i right in understanding this Edited by TimenTIMEagain - 12 years ago
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What is Krita Yuga? Was it before the Satya Yuga? In one of the other thread someone mentioned that Shiv-Sati happened during the Krita Yuga!?! thanks.
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Was Lord Shiva aware of the fact that Sati was actually the Shakti and that He was destined to marry Her one day? If so then why was He trying to avoid this fact esp Sati? Why?
INTOXIAHCATED thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TimenTIMEagain

[Q devi Rukmani is an avatar of Goddess Lakshmi.</font>[/B][/DIV]

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Some also believe that wives of Krishna are only the reflections of Radha..they are the various moods of Radha..and Lord feels Radha's presence through them.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">It is believed that Radha took birth just to show the world that devotion towards Lord is above everything..it is the eternal love. just like Hanuman to Lord Rama.</font>

[DIV]

So radha is like another part of krishna like krishnas s power ? But she is not goddess lakshmi ? only rukmini was goddess lakshmi and radha was an essence of lord krishna ? Am i right in understanding this

yes she was born out of the shakti of krishna..krishna is himself the supreme ..no one can enchant him..only Radha can enchant him...😊
btw i came across this interesting article yesterday...u can check this out if you want further clarification...😊
i must say his grandma was a lady with clear cut fundamentals..we all should learn lessons from this ladyπŸ‘

watermist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anyone know the reason of ArdhaNareshvar. I mean did Lord Shiv appear as ArdhaNareshwar?  And why Shiv and Shakti had to be separated into two?