Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 124)

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
what is difference between adi shaki and shakti?and how shiva and shakti first got separated?

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Adi shakti and shakti are one and the same...theres no difference in them...they are just 2 names of the same thing...as far as seperation is concerned...u'll have to know wat PRAKRITI means:

Prakriti does not refer to the NATURE as we know it today...it actually referred to the power of being able to reproduce i.e., originally prakriti was a term used for all those who were able to give birth to a new life which included women, micro-organisms and trees!

PURUSH represented the people and living beings that were dependent on PRAKRITI for re-production.

so basically, shakti was needed to endure the pain that was involved in the process of re-production...ie, one needed the power to endure pain...so that was the reason why shiv and shakti had to seperate so that shakti could reside in women, trees and organisms and give them the power to endure pain and reproduce!!!

this is also one of the resons why...shiv loved PRAKRITI more than anything else and why he hated all those who harmed PRAKRITI...bcoz he felt that by donig so they are harming Shakti who resides in them!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by wildcat1994 - 29 September 2012 at 12:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawbellabsingapury-Tulips-_charu_.Reshama.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
 Aadi Shakti is the First Energy, the Primal Energy, out of whom the entire Creation manifested and expressed itself in all diversity. She is the Supreme mother.
To understand easily Goddess Durga is called Aadi Shakti but her nine forms- Nav-Durgas are her Shaktis, they are not known as Aadi Shaktis.
Satva, Rajas & Tamas are three Gunas combined of Aadi Shakti, which menifests as Saraswati representing Satva, Lakshmi representing Rajas & Kali representing Tamas Gunas. Aadi Shakti menifests herself in various forms as per the required task, they are called her Shaktis.

Edited by mnx12 - 01 October 2012 at 4:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994bsingapury

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I have seen in many photos of Kartikeya where he always wears yellow dhoti?Is there any spiritual reason behind wearing yellow or is it just his fav.color?i have read somewhere that Saraswati always wear white because she is Godess of knowledge.So is there any specific reason behind kartikeya wearing yellow?
And in today's episode,they showed a thread on Kartikeya's body(the thread which is wore by brahmins).Is there any reason behind that? 
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
After having Yagyopavita sanskar (wearing the sacred janeu) only a child's education of various fields begins.
I have a Shiv-Parivar pic, where Kartikeya is wearing light blue dhoti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritika06

And in today's episode,they showed a thread on Kartikeya's body(the thread which is wore by brahmins).

Can the CVs explain how the lad's Yagnopavita Samskar was performed without the father (or, even the mother) being present? 

It is the father  (or in very rare cases, the Guru) who first whispers the Gayatri Mantra into the boy's ears and the first bhiksha is given by the mother. Here the father is Parameshwara himself and the mother is Annapoorni- but the Krittikas seem to have pulled out some sort of a coup by conducting Kartikeya's upanayanam w/o his parents. 

One more reason to make Parvati Cry Cry Cry

Edited by varaali - 02 October 2012 at 12:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994mnx12.Vrish.Strawbellasukhi...-Nymphadora-

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hello guys i have a request does somebody have a link where i can watch suriya puran tv serial online??thanks in advance..
.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

Hello guys i have a request does somebody have a link where i can watch suriya puran tv serial online??thanks in advance..
no need to give me the link i have seen sum epis ..and am very dissapointed in that tv serial..=|

Go to top