Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 121)

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

Originally posted by Sargesh

can u tell me which temple is it meenakshi temple

hey Sargesh, Kal El had already posted it Smile
do check it , And Goddess Meenakshi is a Pandiyan Princess/Queen  not a FisherwomenLOL
Thanx but it is very confusing. By tthe way what i discovered it is a temple record story or may be DANTKATHA.

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
My answers in Blue

Originally posted by bsingapury

And as some one asked in some thread. That why sati's body only scattered few parts of India ok I accept that because when Vishnu used his sudarshan chakra and cut her body into pieces shiva was standing near that places...but when we are talking about god's creation we are talking about entire universe and all three loks.  Then why we find every evidence regarding Hindu gods in India or Indian subcontinent only not other part of the globe ?

There are evidences. Only that they have been lost over a period of time or subjugated by the prominence of other religions in those parts. Yet, if we look carefully enough, we can find some clues. Whether we believe or not, is up to us.

And one more question I thought some one will sure ask but no one has mentioned about it yet...we women during our periods are forbidden to attend any kind of prayers even not allowed in any temples or any place very anything related to god is happeningbut Adishakti and others ll goddess are also women then why no restriction on them?...so far only in Mahabharata during draupadi chirharan I have heard about her being in period has been informed otherwise not in another mytho I have ever heard about is anywhere though I am not so knowledgible in this matter so pardon my ignorance. ...as inDKDM parvati is also woman before attaining her goddes swarup though she did prayer for so many years without any monthly break how is that possible...because now being the mother of new generation children many times has to face this kind of questions in form of arguments so please help me if anyone can

First of all , let me make one thing clear- this so called transformation of Parvati from a woman to 'adi shakti' is something shown only in this serial. God alone knows why. 

Parvati was a divine child right from the beginning. The marriage of Shiva and Shakti is the union of Purusha and Prakriti, of Divine Consciousness and Divine Energy. Parvati was Shakti- Swaroopa and she incarnated in Himavan's house because she wanted this time, to be born as the daughter of one who would hold Shiva in highest esteem.

Divine Beings are not bound by the limitations of human bodies- whether  they are male or female. I feel, it is sacrilegious to think of the Supreme Goddess as having to undergo the same processes which a human body does.

Yes, I know there are local legends (for example :legend of the village Chenganoor) which regard Parvati as an ordinary woman- but those are just that- local legends spun out of somebody's imagination. I would consider them as aberrations.

Draupadi was a human being (ignoring her dramatic appearance from the yagna) as were Rukmini, Satyabhama and Sita. They had to have children in the normal biological way- conception, pregnancy and childbirth.

And thanks in advance...and sorry if I am hurting anyone s emotions because that s not my intentions...I myself is very confuse so trying to find answers 
Thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish..Reshama.bsingapury

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Adding to my above post - It  has been proved, that though the constant  practice of some yogic- kriyas, it is possible to transform the human body and make it free from physiological needs and processes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
what is ganga to lord shiva?what is their exact relationship except that she is his salli sahiba.LOL
Shanak_Fan Goldie
Shanak_Fan
Shanak_Fan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

what is ganga to lord shiva?what is their exact relationship except that she is his salli sahiba.LOL
Practically,there's no relationship between Ganga and Shiv except the fact that Ganga was tangled in Shiv's hair but in Kalidas's book,Kumarasambhava,it's written that Ganga was the wife of Shiv and Parvati used to be jealous of Ganga and there were arguments between Shiv and Parvati regarding Ganga.I don't know whether it's true or not.
But for the whole world,Shiv is married to only Parvati and noone else.

.Vrish.

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanak_Fan

Originally posted by lucykaede

Practically,there's no relationship between Ganga and Shiv except the fact that Ganga was tangled in Shiv's hair but in Kalidas's book,Kumarasambhava,it's written that Ganga was the wife of Shiv and Parvati used to be jealous of Ganga and there were arguments between Shiv and Parvati regarding Ganga.I don't know whether it's true or not.
But for the whole world,Shiv is married to only Parvati and noone else.

oh okay...so that means ganga is nothing for shiva.thats cool.LOL

.Vrish.

funbuklover Groupbie
funbuklover
funbuklover

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Isn't Ganapathi older than Karthikeya... I thought Ganapathi was the first son of Shiv and not Karthikeya... But I saw the promo of Karthikeya coming to the show ?????Confused Will they show Ganapathi and Karthikeya so soon ?????
Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by funbuklover

Isn't Ganapathi older than Karthikeya... I thought Ganapathi was the first son of Shiv and not Karthikeya... But I saw the promo of Karthikeya coming to the show ?????Confused Will they show Ganapathi and Karthikeya so soon ?????

ganesha is younger than karthikeya in north and in south he is considered older because of his intelligence,calmness and wisdom.they show promo soon but karthik won't come till the next month.

.Vrish.

Go to top