Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ (Page 115)

Mohit_monaya IF-Rockerz
Mohit_monaya
Mohit_monaya

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
y did mata anasuya's son give curse to mahadev? i mean, wat did he do??
and y does he luv iving curses...? :/

and mata parvati is adhishkti rite, so like other gods, she can also see the future, and whats happenig arou wid mahadev and all rite?  if yes, den y cant she??

Kaede IF-Rockerz
Kaede
Kaede

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
how many wives shiva have?
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

how many wives shiva have?
Only 1, she was Sati in her previous birth is now Parvati. Both are Aadi Shakti's 2 births only.
ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit_monaya

y did mata anasuya's son give curse to mahadev? i mean, wat did he do??
and y does he luv iving curses...? :/

and mata parvati is adhishkti rite, so like other gods, she can also see the future, and whats happenig arou wid mahadev and all rite?  if yes, den y cant she??
Rishi Durvasa is always known as a short tempered rishi so whenever he gets angry,he curses people.Are u talkiing about the curse he gave to Shiva in the show?Actually,when the ganas in their bhang ka nasha misbehaved with him,he cursed the ganas that ladkiwale will faint seeing them and to Lord Shiva that he can never get married in his present roop.As he was angry,he cursed Shiva but it was all Narad's plan so that Shiv can become materialistic.So he purposely sent Rishi Durvasa there.Anyways,all that which is shown are all fictional.In reality,Rishi Durvasa never cursed Shiva nor the ganas.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by subha2601

ok so daksh and prasuti were born again as Nand and Yashoda and da daughter born 2 dem was Yogamaya.
But den i hv also heard dat Yashoda was Kaushalya in her previous birth and Devaki was Kaikeyi.Is dat true?If yes den did daksh and prasuti take birth as Dashrath and Kaushalya too?
From DP, Prajapati Kashyap & Aditi too did penance to get, God as their son. Kashyap was born in Dwapar yuga as Vasudev & Aditi as Devaki.

This is what DP says?  I'd say it's very different from SB, where Krishna, after killing Narakasura, returns Aditi her earrings (they showed this accurately in DBSK).  If he could do that, then at least by SB, Aditi did not reincarnate as Devaki.

In Ramayan forum, the story Subha mentions I had once read - that Kaikeyi asked Vishnu to be reborn as her son, and he agreed, but said that due to the pain she caused Kaushalya for 14 years, Kaushalya would be the one who'd enjoy him for 14 years of his childhood, not Kaikeyi.  Kaikeyi was reborn as Devaki and Kaushalya as Yashoda.  Do not know what book this comes from.

Also, did Daksha & Prashuti ever die that they'd be reborn as Nanda & Yashoda?  I was under the impression that as parents of all these goddesses - Diti, Aditi, Khyatti, et al, they'd be immortal.  Or weren't they?
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
A pooja was going on in my house during which the priest spoke of a story where Shivji gave away Parvati to some Asur. The rituals were going on so I couldnt ask him the whole story

Does anyone know of this?

@Vrish I have posted a question for you in mytho forum doubts thread. Please look at itSmile

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 August 2012 at 1:28am
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

This is what DP says?  I'd say it's very different from SB, where Krishna, after killing Narakasura, returns Aditi her earrings (they showed this accurately in DBSK).  If he could do that, then at least by SB, Aditi did not reincarnate as Devaki.

In Ramayan forum, the story Subha mentions I had once read - that Kaikeyi asked Vishnu to be reborn as her son, and he agreed, but said that due to the pain she caused Kaushalya for 14 years, Kaushalya would be the one who'd enjoy him for 14 years of his childhood, not Kaikeyi.  Kaikeyi was reborn as Devaki and Kaushalya as Yashoda.  Do not know what book this comes from.

Also, did Daksha & Prashuti ever die that they'd be reborn as Nanda & Yashoda?  I was under the impression that as parents of all these goddesses - Diti, Aditi, Khyatti, et al, they'd be immortal.  Or weren't they?
If Dashrath is shown dying in Ramayan, that means parents pof the incarnations do see the physical end of their body. I remember seeing in JSK, Nanda - Yashoda & Vasudev- Devaki, had done penance for many years to get God as their son. I have seen it in bits.
strangely there is hardly any mention of what happened to these parents in Puranas.
Regarding aditi, it is strange, she is not shown acknowledging Indra as his son. Same is with Kashyap rishi. May be Dev-mata Aditi is different from this Aditi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
No Meenaxi Dev Mata Aditi is the same Aditi

Go to top