Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
^^^ Au contraire, human beings are behaving just like devas - we're under the influence of Ahiran.  Asuras would be an improvement.

Reshma, I read that according to some accounts, Vidyunmali & his brothers were pardoned by Mahadev, particularly since they were led astray by Vishnu's shenanigans.  They were reborn as ganas and attained salvation that way.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

^^^ Au contraire, human beings are behaving just like devas - we're under the influence of Ahiran.  Asuras would be an improvement.

Reshma, I read that according to some accounts, Vidyunmali & his brothers were pardoned by Mahadev, particularly since they were led astray by Vishnu's shenanigans.  They were reborn as ganas and attained salvation that way.

Thanks vrish but..tripurasur was a powerful demon  was killed by mahadev and came back to earth with another roop. He did very bad things..he got killed..what is his new roop gonna be??
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wanna say dat this serial  not only threw light on shiva-sati- parvati life but also had discussed the spiritual and supernatural powers of human body like chakras, Koshas, kundalini shakti and different yogic kriyas i have read abt chakras and koshas and there i found that kundalini shakti in our body is the adishakti which is present in every human being and various chakras theologies are based and shiv shakti roopas. Pls discuss abt it if anyone having info. abtkundalini shakti jagran or anything abt spiritual stuff
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
^^^ Some good threads posted in past are given here, some of them do explain about spiritual aspects. All the those threads are open, you can ask your questions there, the TM or someone else may answer. 
i wanna ask how could sati and parvati meet each other if they are same soul?πŸ˜•
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought Lord Ganesha was the only son of Shiv and Parvati. Are lord Ganesha and Kartikeya same?
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^^ No, they are brothers.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: elasingh

Are uma and Sati same?

Both are different incarnations of Aadi Shakti. Umma is another name of Paravti. Sati was her previous birth.
Krsna_PV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sargesh

I wanna say dat this serial  not only threw light on shiva-sati- parvati life but also had discussed the spiritual and supernatural powers of human body like chakras, Koshas, kundalini shakti and different yogic kriyas i have read abt chakras and koshas and there i found that kundalini shakti in our body is the adishakti which is present in every human being and various chakras theologies are based and shiv shakti roopas. Pls discuss abt it if anyone having info. abtkundalini shakti jagran or anything abt spiritual stuff

The spiritual awakening or Kundalini jagran is called "Shaktipat" & the path is called "Siddhayog".
Kundalini is also called Shambhavi or Sarpini (The serpent power).
Kundalini shakti is present in all persons, but the individual is unaware of its presence in a dormant state. The shakti is in fact never dormant and inactive because everything we do is in fact done by the shakti (energy). It is said to be dormant because when we do things we feel that we are doing by our own will and energy, thereby creating an ego of "doership" in us. This feeling of doership is the cause of accumulating impressions on our Chitta, which ultimately becomes the cause of our birth and rebirth in various species.
In the dormant state the seat of the Kundalini is in the Ganglion-impar in the presacral area of the spinal column. After activation it ascends upwards through the spinal cord or the Sushumna nadi to its destination in the cerebrum (Sahasrar) traversing through the six plexuses (Chakras) namely Mooladhara chakra, Swadhishthana chakra, Manipura chakra, Anahata chakra, Vishuddha chakra and Aagya chakra. When this happens SAMADHI occurs.
sanju01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucykaede

i wanna ask how could sati and parvati meet each other if they are same soul?πŸ˜•

sati and parvati can meet only in dkdm puran.🀣that track was fictional.πŸ˜†