\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ - Page 107

Posted: 11 years ago
ok...tis dosen't make sense...how can d same event repeat in each kalpa? n going into future n comin back is funny bcoz as far as i kno SATI didn't hav d powers 2 do so then bcoz she had not bcum a complete ADISHAKTI...widout powers hw did she go into future n comw back?

as far as kalpa theory is concerned...tat dosen't mak sense either bcoz its a fact that each kalpa has all d 4 yugs but as far as i know...d first kalpa has not ended as yet...v r still in d 1st kalpa...then hw could it b tat shiv-sati in one yug and ram in another...plus, accoring to valmiki ramayan thr was no such tests then...i need answers if any1 can elaborate or help...plzz...thanks nyways VARAALI n MNX12...
To know about Yugas & Kalpas,  check 1st pg's posts. Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
i am aware of d yuga theory...but i m 100% sure that v r still in d 1st KALPA...so the theory does nt apply my question...bt nyways 4get it...i doubt ny1 except GOD can answer my question!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by mnx12

He said Medhavi- being very intelligent & learned.
Thank you
okey a question from my side
after Mahadev has a "thing" with Mohini-some say he fell in Love with her etc
did he do anything to make it up to his wife?
and despite this why is he worshipped as an "ideal" husband?
Originally posted by shruti.nil

okey a question from my side
after Mahadev has a "thing" with Mohini-some say he fell in Love with her etc
did he do anything to make it up to his wife?
and despite this why is he worshipped as an "ideal" husband?

Mahadev did not have a thing or fling with Mohini.๐Ÿ˜†

Their marraige was essential b'cos Mahishi (the sister of Mahishasur) was tormenting the three worlds and had got the vardan that she would be killed only by the son of Shiva-Vishnu (she thought she had outwitted Brahma)

Hence Mahadev's thing/ fling with Mohini was for "jagatkalyan" (Mahadev's favourite word)
jagat kalyaan understood๐Ÿ˜†...but do all the romantisised versions of the event have any truth in them...as in which version of this story can be belived,beacuse this one story has been interpreted in many ways

Originally posted by varaali

Mahadev did not have a thing or fling with Mohini.๐Ÿ˜†

Their marraige was essential b'cos Mahishi (the sister of Mahishasur) was tormenting the three worlds and had got the vardan that she would be killed only by the son of Shiva-Vishnu (she thought she had outwitted Brahma)

Hence Mahadev's thing/ fling with Mohini was for "jagatkalyan" (Mahadev's favourite word)

Did they actually marry, or was Manikanthan produced out of wedlock?  Don't be offended by this question
^^^^ Ummm...by 'marriage' if you mean the garlanding, the fire circling, sidelong glances and blushes, tearful farewells, welcoming aartis, upturning rice-pots... and then waiting for a Maha episode to ...well...er...do the needful...

...No. I don't think Hara and Hari bothered to go through the whole rigmarole...๐Ÿ˜†.They just got the job done. It can be considered a Gandharva Vivaha.

Oh, ok.  By marriage, I meant any of the techniques - Gandharva vivaha, Rakshasha vivaha and so on (I forget the ones).  So Mohini was actually married to Shiva?

After they're done w/ the samudra manthan track, they should show Mahishi doing her war of revenge, and then the Ayappa story.  But they're mixing too many things - how do they show Minakshi & Tripur at the same time?  Former happened in Kalyug, whereas the latter happened in Satya Yuga, or maybe latest Treta Yuga.