Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Did he forgive them and resume being their guru after that?

Yes, he did, that way asuras were very lucky to have a guru like him.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Who is the better guru bitween brihaspati and shukracharya?
mnx12 thumbnail
One should never ever compare between Gurus, as both were great, have guided Asuras & Devas well, giving importance to them. Both Asura & Devas were fortunate to have Shukracharay & Brihaspati as their Gurus. 
Arijit007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

One should never ever compare between Gurus, as both were great, have guided Asuras & Devas well, giving importance to them. Both Asura & Devas were fortunate to have Shukracharay & Brihaspati as their Gurus.

well said, minaxi, and thank you, dear.
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey...i wanted to ask tat if PARVATI-SHIV marriage took place during d firs yug...how did SATI test RAM in treta yug...i mean its shown in d serial tat despite shiv's warning sati tests ram wen he is praying to d sea god to get sita back...n yet i found out tat d shiv-parvati story took place sumwhere during d first yug...n again they hv shown SHIV performing and expressing d ten avatars of vishnu even while they consistently hv shown tat d samudra manthan is yet to happen...so then hw is all tis possible...i m totally caonfused...can any1 HELP PLZZZ?????

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: wildcat1994

hey...i wanted to ask tat if PARVATI-SHIV marriage took place during d firs yug...how did SATI test RAM in treta yug...i mean its shown in d serial tat despite shiv's warning sati tests ram wen he is praying to d sea god to get sita back...n yet i found out tat d shiv-parvati story took place sumwhere during d first yug...n again they hv shown SHIV performing and expressing d ten avatars of vishnu even while they consistently hv shown tat d samudra manthan is yet to happen...so then hw is all tis possible...i m totally caonfused...can any1 HELP PLZZZ?????

You are right- it's very confusing. The story about Sati taking Sita's form is only in RCM- not in VR . It is true that shiva- Sati lived in the Satya yuga while Ramayan happened in the Treta Yug. Now the question naturally arises how could the two events overlap. The explanation is somewhat like this :In every Kalpa, each of the four Yugas come into existence. Once the Kali Yuga ends, there is total dissolution and once again a new Kalpa begins with the Satya / Krita yuga.

So there have been several Kalpas before the time we are currently in. Once the present Kali Yuga ends, a new Kalpa will begin. In each and every Treta Yug, Rama will incarnate and in each and every Dwapara Yuga, Krishna will take birth.

So when Shiva and Sati were roaming in the Dandakaranya forests, it was the Satya Yuga of a certain Kalpa, but when they encountered Rama and Lakshmana, it was the Treta  Yuga of thepreceeding Kalpa. It is a kind of time overlap.  Think of Michael J Fox in ' Back to the Future II ' .

This is explanation I once heard . Hope it makes sense.

mnx12 thumbnail
Regarding Sati testing Ram, they showed she went in future & intereacted with Ram & paid for it in her present, which is not quite acceptable, there were lots of discussions during that time here. 
Shivji performing Dashavatar of Vishnuji, most of them were yet to happen considering they were in Sat-yuga, Vishnuji was shown saying Shivji has shown some of his Avatars which are yet to happen.
Considering Shivji as Trikal gyani, he is aware of the future events.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Can anyone please tell me the most rare name of adishakti?
jas_maaneet thumbnail
In todays episode Mahadev said ke koi doosra vardan maag lo kyo na main tume 'mardavi' hone ka vardan de doon.

What does Mardavi mean.

Thank you in advance
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jas_maaneet

In todays episode Mahadev said ke koi doosra vardan maag lo kyo na main tume 'mardavi' hone ka vardan de doon.

What does Mardavi mean.

Thank you in advance

He said Medhavi- being very intelligent & learned.