Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mnx12

On a lighter note marriags are made in Heaven & broken on EarthπŸ˜†
Now a serious thought-
Marriage is a partnership a life partnership, where 2 people who are destined to be with each other meet, are united with Marriage rituals. Every individual is born with certain amount of karmas which we call destiny. He/she enjoys, suffers due to those Karmas.
Destiny is divided into 3 types  1) 100% unchangable, that generally forms 40% of our destiny, which is actually the result of our previous birth's karmas, good, bad excellent or worst.
2) 60-40 , ie 60% unchangable, same as 1st, but remaining 40% can be changed. These are the cases where an event will happen, but we can change the result with our hard work or efforts. If one doesn't put any effort to improve here, then it gives same result as 1st one. 2nd type of destiny is same as this. This is our remaining 30% destiny.
3) For balance 30%, God gives us freedom to do whatever we want. Here we perform karmas which will give result in this birth & can be carried foreword to the next birth too. This part of the destiny, we creat with our own free will, or are forced to do something unwillingly, our thought pattern plays a mojore role in whatever we do. Here our 'Sanskar", efforts & the circumstances makes or ruins our destiny.
Marriage an important part of our life is decided by these 3 types. 2 people gets married because of their unchangable destiny. What they do to make or break this relation that is decided by above 3 types. If they have unchangable destiny to live together forever, then no one can seperate them, this bond they have earned due to their past good deeds. If their marriage falls in the 2nd type then with some effort their relation will survive with adjustments. But if they are not ready to adjust or put an effort then marriage doesn't survive. if their marrige is destined to be of 3rd type then they are only responsible for making or breaking their relation.
The soulmate concept exists, very lucky people gets their soulmate as their life partner.

Thank you Meenakshi! You have answered a very difficult question very clearly :) If possible can you also tell me the source for this? Is it some sacred granth or something?
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thank you Meenakshi! You have answered a very difficult question very clearly :) If possible can you also tell me the source for this? Is it some sacred granth or something?
[/QUOTE]
 This is all based on my study of Astrology & interest in finding out about Karmas. Can not name any particular book, it's saar of many books & personal observation purly from academic interest.
kkr531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just now saw

the precap

satbish ( or vritasur what ever crap)

is able to touch sati this is absolutely ( what can i say)

i mean how can person other than shiv who touches maaa aadishakti he will surely

burn down to ashes

show is becoming more and more ( i have no words to say)

regards
Krishna

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Vrish and Krishna...i agree...i like the show every much,but i do think in terms of the story they are taking "creativity" way too seriously...
for starters Satbhish  had no connection with Sati what so ever-yes as per the swayamvar track she did have some suitors but none of them are mentioned...
about Tarkasur and Vritrasur they may have even existsed at that point of time-however by getting Takasur his boon now-of being killed by Shivas son,rather than during Pravatis time has distorted the story completely..beacuse Tarkasur is supposed to be one of the main reason for Pravati and Shiva union,not Satis...
also Satbhish with glowering red eyes..seriously?..is he possessed by Ra.One or by an asur...
they do show a disclaimer before the show-that this is "inspired" from the scriptures and is meant for entertainment purposes only..but its high time they come on track!
shruti
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
now my doubt...πŸ˜†...
what does the word OM mean?why is it associated with Shiva?,and why do most of the mantras like the Gayatri Mantra start with an OM?
please reply
thanks in advance
shruti
mnx12 thumbnail
A humble request to all, let this thread be only about discussions of Lord Shiva & Devi Shakti connected matters. Your grievences about the show should be posted in WU or other threads. Let this thread have divine feelings only like I've said earlier.πŸ˜†
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
more question...
i know there are many versions where Sati and Shiv get married,but can someone please tell me in detail the one where Sati garlads shiv?
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

more question...

i know there are many versions where Sati and Shiv get married,but can someone please tell me in detail the one where Sati garlads shiv?

This is Devi puran's version. When Sati reached marriagable age Daksh thought, whom should I give my daughter, she has already promissed Shivji. But Shivji's ganas never listens to me, so Sati shouldn't be given to him. He arrranged for her swayamvar, called Daevatas, Daityas, Rishis except Shivji. At the auspicious time Daksh called Sati there. In the meantime Shivji too was present in Antariksh sitting on Nanadi. Not seeing Shivji there Daksh asked Sati to select most eligible person among them. Hearing this Prakriti roopa Sati said "Shivaya Namah" & put the garland on Earth. Immidiately Shivji appeared there & the garland was around his neck & disappeared infront of everybody. Seeing this Daksh's respect for Sati reduced. on Brhmaji convinced him to call Shivji & compelete the marriage rituals. He did the same but all the while in his mind he was thinking bad about Sati.When Shivji & Sati left for Kailash Daksh was was very sad. His divine knowledge was lost. At that time Dadhich explained to about the real Shiv & Sati who are actually Purush & Prakriti, they are present every where. After lots of explanation too Daksh was still the same. Dadhichi thought, Bhavani & Shivji have surely kept him away from showering their kripa & he left for his Ashram.
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now im really eager to buy the Devi Puran & read the actual story given about our Gods
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

On a lighter note marriags are made in Heaven & broken on EarthπŸ˜†
Now a serious thought-
Marriage is a partnership a life partnership, where 2 people who are destined to be with each other meet, are united with Marriage rituals. Every individual is born with certain amount of karmas which we call destiny. He/she enjoys, suffers due to those Karmas.
Destiny is divided into 3 types  1) 100% unchangable, that generally forms 40% of our destiny, which is actually the result of our previous birth's karmas, good, bad excellent or worst.
2) 60-40 , ie 60% unchangable, same as 1st, but remaining 40% can be changed. These are the cases where an event will happen, but we can change the result with our hard work or efforts. If one doesn't put any effort to improve here, then it gives same result as 1st one. 2nd type of destiny is same as this. This is our remaining 30% destiny.
3) For balance 30%, God gives us freedom to do whatever we want. Here we perform karmas which will give result in this birth & can be carried foreword to the next birth too. This part of the destiny, we creat with our own free will, or are forced to do something unwillingly, our thought pattern plays a mojore role in whatever we do. Here our 'Sanskar", efforts & the circumstances makes or ruins our destiny.
Marriage an important part of our life is decided by these 3 types. 2 people gets married because of their unchangable destiny. What they do to make or break this relation that is decided by above 3 types. If they have unchangable destiny to live together forever, then no one can seperate them, this bond they have earned due to their past good deeds. If their marriage falls in the 2nd type then with some effort their relation will survive with adjustments. But if they are not ready to adjust or put an effort then marriage doesn't survive. if their marrige is destined to be of 3rd type then they are only responsible for making or breaking their relation.
The soulmate concept exists, very lucky people gets their soulmate as their life partner.

Beautifully put MeenuπŸ‘
Thanks for this great piece of knowledgeπŸ€—