Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ - Page 32

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

He was born out of one of Shiva's limbs.  I describe him as a partial avatar in this sense - unlike avatars like Rama or Krishna, who, during their presence on earth, Vaikuntha was empty, but the same was not true about Hanuman.  He is immortal, but Shiva exists separately even though Hanuman exists.  Whereas in Rama's case, Kaal went to persuade him to return to Vaikuntha, while Krishna too was taken back there after being shot.

In serials, they sometimes show Rama or Krishna on earth at the same time that Narayan is in Vaikuntha, which is wrong.  But for Hanuman, both he & Mahadev exist simultaneously & separately.

if hanumanji was born out of shivs limbs then he is also panchamukha like shivji.
if someone pray to hanumanji does the bhakti,pooja,jaap,mantra  for hanumanji  will shivji get some of that from hanumanji's bhakts???😳
Wasnt hanumanji the 11th rudra avatar from shivji??
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Mnx

Mahadev saved Banasura from DBSK, after being on the losing end of a battle w/ DBSK, but he managed to save you as well?  Impressive πŸ˜†

Oh, and I forgot about Mohini - Vishnu, in that form, did manage to attract Shiva, and when a Shiva-Vishnu offspring was needed to slay Mahishi, Mohini became Shiva's wife for that purpose.

DkDM has helped me retain my sanity after watching DBSK, so for me Mahadevji has rescued me.
Did Mohini- Vishnu wanted to marry Shivji? In his Mohini form Vishnuji tricked everyone & we got Rahu & Ketu as an addition to the planets.
.Reshama. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

DkDM has helped me retain my sanity after watching DBSK, so for me Mahadevji has rescued me.
Did Mohini- Vishnu wanted to marry Shivji? In his Mohini form Vishnuji tricked everyone & we got Rahu & Ketu as an addition to the planets.

so mohini and shivji consumate for offspring?how is that possible πŸ˜²
shivji was mesmerized by mohini , didnt he knew it was vishnuji himself?2 manforms???πŸ˜•
so he had hawas for mohini?? didint shivji think of parvati that moment?
 sorry for asking am cunfused nowπŸ˜•
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is a story about why Shiva had a son through Mohini.

The reason was that a boon given to "Mahishi", cousin of Mahishasur, who was slain by Durga.
After his death, his cousin Mahishi in a fit of rage to avenge her cousin's death does a severe penance and asks for the boon of immortality from Brahma but since this wasn't possible Brahma tells her to ask for another boon which was 'near to immortality' Mahishi slyly asks that a son from Vishnu and Shiva's union should slay her; Brahma chuckles and says 'so be it' n vanishes. Mahishi is so thrilled thinking she's almost immortal now because both Vishnu n Shiva both being male, how could they reproduce a son??

As usual she became a tyrant, troubling the three worlds...

All the worried Devtas approach Vishnu & Shiv for help, it is then Vishnu takes the form of Mohini 'enchantress' and consummate with Shiva, thus a son is born to them, who has the powers of Shiva & Vishnu  The baby is left in the forest and a King called 'Pandalam' who is childless, adopts the baby calling him Manikandan , because of a gem adorning his neck.

Manikandan is very reared very lovingly by the king & queen, untill the queen has her own son. She starts hating Manikandan and wants him out of the way so that her real son can become the crown prince so she sends Manikandan to the forest pretending to have a stomach ache n that it can be cured only by drinking milk of a tigress.  Manikandan sets out to forest & it is here he encounters Mahishi & kills her.

The story continues, but the main reason for Vishnu & Shiva having a son together was to get rid of Mahishi.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail

There is a story about why Shiva had a son through Mohini.

The reason was that a boon given to "Mahishi", cousin of Mahishasur, who was slain by Durga.
After his death, his cousin Mahishi in a fit of rage to avenge her cousin's death does a severe penance and asks for the boon of immortality from Brahma but since this wasn't possible Brahma tells her to ask for another boon which was 'near to immortality' Mahishi slyly asks that a son from Vishnu and Shiva's union should slay her; Brahma chuckles and says 'so be it' n vanishes. Mahishi is so thrilled thinking she's almost immortal now because both Vishnu n Shiva both being male, how could they reproduce a son??

As usual she became a tyrant, troubling the three worlds...

All the worried Devtas approach Vishnu & Shiv for help, it is then Vishnu takes the form of Mohini 'enchantress' and consummate with Shiva, thus a son is born to them, who has the powers of Shiva & Vishnu  The baby is left in the forest and a King called 'Pandalam' who is childless, adopts the baby calling him Manikandan , because of a gem adorning his neck.

Manikandan is very reared very lovingly by the king & queen, untill the queen has her own son. She starts hating Manikandan and wants him out of the way so that her real son can become the crown prince so she sends Manikandan to the forest pretending to have a stomach ache n that it can be cured only by drinking milk of a tigress.  Manikandan sets out to forest & it is here he encounters Mahishi & kills her.

The story continues, but the main reason for Vishnu & Shiva having a son together was to get rid of Mahishi.

how is it possible they consumate they are both male gods??.s didnt they consumate went by with divya proces without toutching each other? And manikandan is a part of vishnuji and shivji,do u have more info about this god?

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mohini was a female form that Vishnu assumed for this purpose - since he knew that a son was required of him & Shiva, he took the female role, became Mohini the enchantress, and then consummated w/ Mahadev and had the son.  Had Vishnu in his natural form tried it, it wouldn't have worked (which is why Mahishi asked).

I have no idea about the consummation details - I think it happened as you describe - w/o touching each other.
.Reshama. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

@mnx plz look at page 3 of think link.😊

.Reshama. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Reshama.

for the reccord πŸ˜†shivji is like a father for me.

so am not longing for shivji cause he's my pitaji.πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

.Reshama. thumbnail
Wasnt hanumanji the 11th rudra avatar from shivji??

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
   @Reshma, where is it shown that many women are falling for Shivji, please enlighten me😊 @mnx plz look at page 3 of think link.😊
Reshma dear, In various books of Vrats it is mentioned, while giving the significance that they pray for a huband like Shivji, for unmarried girls. One such vrat is called Gauri vrat, of 5 days, which girls start at the age of 8 to 9 years, do you think at age they have fallen for Shivji? I have done one myself, it used to be fun. This was mentioned with reference to personal life in that thread. We are discussing about things shown in this show. Misinterpreting is very easy, but some more thinking will help in reaching a correct answer. 
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago