Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|/Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-1\|/ - Page 26

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Reshama.

Why are gods nowdays invisible.. in ancient times it was not the case.

Thats a strange question actually but a very common one-why we dont see Gods?
as per what i know This age is Kalyug(after Dwaparyug), which took place after Shri Krishna left the earth.In this Yug humans will deteriorate in terms of spirituality,conduct, morals etc(and by seeing what is happening it pretty much is),and most importantly get distanced from God.Thats the reason we dont see them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

I have a question why does shiv bhagwaan has long hair.. what does the hair represent? Why does he live in kailash?Is he still there.

Jata (Matted Hair): The flow of his matted hair represents Shiva as the Lord of Wind or Vayu, who is the subtle form of breath present in all living beings. Thus it is Shiva which is the lifeline for all living being. He is Pashupatinath.
 Lord Shivji & Vishnuji lives at Kailash & Vaikunth. Kailash is on this earth, many visitors at Kailash, Maansarovar have experienced Shivji's presence. Some years back there were people who saw Hanumanji in a cave reading Ramayan, there were pics too of that. Kailash mountain has very high spiritual vibrations, so a person who has faith & is able to connect to those vibrations can experience something worthwhile.
Seeing how various characters are able to go & meet Shivji in the show I too want to meet Lord Shiva. But that time period was different. Today people at very high spritual level can experince presence of God. Even in our day today life we do experince some unexpected help, which is seen as God's help.
In our body there are 7 chakras, out of them the 7th is Sahastrar chakra, which is seat of Gods. While meditating if one manages to reach there, then presence of God can be experienced within our own body.

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
how we can have a better relationship with god/shiv? how can u please him?and how can u please durga (manifestestion of parvati)?
what can i do so that my spiritual can grow? i know how to pray, jaap but are there also other ways to feel the energy of god/ shiv? 
i do believe in fasting for ur istadev.
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

Thats a strange question actually but a very common one-why we dont see Gods?
as per what i know This age is Kalyug(after Dwaparyug), which took place after Shri Krishna left the earth.In this Yug humans will deteriorate in terms of spirituality,conduct, morals etc(and by seeing what is happening it pretty much is),and most importantly get distanced from God.Thats the reason we dont see them.

do u now how to see god? what spiritual level must a person have to see god?
mnx12 thumbnail

how we can have a better relationship with god/shiv? how can u please him?and how can u please durga (manifestestion of parvati)?

what can i do so that my spiritual can grow? i know how to pray, jaap but are there also other ways to feel the energy of god/ shiv? 
i do believe in fasting for ur istadev.

As per best of my knowledge, this differs from person to person. Standard rules are same like meditation, prayer. It is same like starting a relation, which grows with time, some times it takes various births. For some their conscious efforts takes them ahead, where as for some unconsciously spirituality becomes a way of life. This depends on our karmas but there are very limited ways to know our karma's account. Best is surrender to God, ask them only to guide you & you will find the correct path.
I like Sati's story because we got 51 Shakti-peethas, where different part of her body fell. If you visit any one of them, you can feel a high energy field over there. Which indicates Shakti is active over there.
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She was married to the demon-king jalandhar. Due to her piety and devotion to Vishnu(narayana), her husband became invincible. Even god Shiva,the destroyer in the Hindu Trinitycould not defeat Jalandhar and fight goes between god shiva and demon jalandhar went for many years, So Shiva(supreme god) requested Vishnu - the preserver in the Trinity. - to find a solution. Vishnu disguised himself as Jalandhar and violated Vrinda. Her chastity destroyed, Jalandhar was killed by Shiva. Vrinda cursed Vishnu to become black in colour and he would be separated from his wife. Thus, he was transformed into the blackshaligram shilasand in his Ramaavatar, his wife Sitawas kidnapped by a demon-king and thus separated from him. Vrinda then burnt herself on her husband's funeral pyre or immolated herself due to the shame. The gods or Vishnu transferred her soul to a plant, henceforth which was called as Tulsi. As per a blessing by Vishnu to marry Vrinda in her next birth, Vishnu in form of Shaligram - married Tulsi on Prabodhini Ekadashi. To commemorate this event, theceremony of tulasi bivah/vivah/marraige ceremony is performed.</

Wasnt tulsi, radha, rukmini also an incarnation of goddess lakshmi ? ? and plz tell me that vishnu doesnt violate anyone !? As both a shiv and vishnu bakht i find it shocking
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah humans have become quite intolerable in the 4th yuga. During the satya yuga humans could see the gods the most often as it was a golden age. The Dharma bull, which symbolises morality, stood on all four legs during satya period. Later in the Treta Yuga it would become three, and two in the later Dvapara Yuga. Currently, in the immoral age of Kali, it stands on one leg. its really impossible for anyone being to see god during this yuga, let alone humans

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Was Lord Shiva aware of the fact that Sati was actually the Shakti and that He was destined to marry Her one day? If so then why was He trying to avoid this fact esp Sati? Why?

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
One question from my side...
which scriptures mention the story of Shiva and Sati/Parvati?
is there any book like the Ramayan which actually has a proper scripture of what happened!?
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

One question from my side...

which scriptures mention the story of Shiva and Sati/Parvati?
is there any book like the Ramayan which actually has a proper scripture of what happened!?

In Devi purana by Ved Vyas,which has 4500 shlokas, it is mentioned about Goddess Jagadamba, Sati, Parvati, Ganga, Mahakali, 51 Shakti peethas & briefly about Ram, Krishna
 Devi Bhagavat, Shiv mahapurana too has this story along with other puranas but every puran tells the story from their main deity's pov.
This show's entire story in a single book is not there, because other character's stories are found from different other sources. Mainly all significant characters & myths connected with Shivji & Sati is shown in the show, so it has to be a good compilation of many stories. We wil have to know them from different sources only.