Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

I don't know acctually but think that Shiv ji will see at Sati for the first time...think so..😳

thanks but didnt Shivji look at Sati when He came in Daskha's palace/mandir? 1st episode
Spoilers report that Shiv did not look at Sati in the forest.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bharat9

thanks but didnt Shivji look at Sati when He came in Daskha's palace/mandir? 1st episode
Spoilers report that Shiv did not look at Sati in the forest.

yeah but he don't look at her in that way...he look at her as his bhakt...not more then that..may b in MahaSabha he lok at her...or may b Sati will attrack to him more...she may start to feel somthing for Shiv ji...Embarrassed 
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mythologically speaking no such mahasabha is mentioned..the only yagya mentioned is the one where Sati in a fit a rage self immolates herself,but that is afer she married Mahadev!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

mythologically speaking no such mahasabha is mentioned..the only yagya mentioned is the one where Sati in a fit a rage self immolates herself,but that is afer she married Mahadev!

Actually, there was one mahasabha b4 that hosted by Daksha which Shiva & Sati attended.  When Daksha entered, everybody stood up to greet him, except Shiva (I forget what Sati did).  Daksha took it as a sign of disrespect from his damaat, while Shiva noted his attitude but didn't stand b'cos he knew that if he did, Daksha would be harmed as a result of a superior disrespecting him.  That's what caused him to hold the yagna where he deliberately didn't invite Shiva, and where Sati went uninvited and the rest was history.

But on the story that is being shown, didn't Daksha hold a mahasabha b4 that that Shiva attended?  Also, from what I recall, the reason Daksha gave Sati to Shiva was on Brahma's instructions - something he told Sati during their final confrontation.

I have another question.  I caught part of an episode last week where Chandra was riding w/ Rohini/Revathy (?) on his chariot, and it was being driven by what looked like reindeer 😲🀣  Can anyone clarify what Chandra's vehicle was?  Assuming it was a chariot, wouldn't it have been drawn by horses, like everyone else?  In that episode, Chandra looked like a cute Hindu version of Santa, except for the beard, and the white instead of red and so on.  But I was surely amused by the look of it. πŸ˜†
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Actually, there was one mahasabha b4 that hosted by Daksha which Shiva & Sati attended.  When Daksha entered, everybody stood up to greet him, except Shiva (I forget what Sati did).  Daksha took it as a sign of disrespect from his damaat, while Shiva noted his attitude but didn't stand b'cos he knew that if he did, Daksha would be harmed as a result of a superior disrespecting him.  That's what caused him to hold the yagna where he deliberately didn't invite Shiva, and where Sati went uninvited and the rest was history.

But on the story that is being shown, didn't Daksha hold a mahasabha b4 that that Shiva attended?  Also, from what I recall, the reason Daksha gave Sati to Shiva was on Brahma's instructions - something he told Sati during their final confrontation.

I have another question.  I caught part of an episode last week where Chandra was riding w/ Rohini/Revathy (?) on his chariot, and it was being driven by what looked like reindeer 😲🀣  Can anyone clarify what Chandra's vehicle was?  Assuming it was a chariot, wouldn't it have been drawn by horses, like everyone else?  In that episode, Chandra looked like a cute Hindu version of Santa, except for the beard, and the white instead of red and so on.  But I was surely amused by the look of it. πŸ˜†

Rolfff🀣..that Santa thought occurred to me too lol...Hi5'sπŸ˜‰
I liked those deer or whateva those are called
πŸ˜†
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chandra's chariot is supposed to be pulled by 10 white horses or rams or 1-2 antelopes or 7 geese. I believe here they intended them to be antelopes but it seems they goofed up with the animation, giving them antlers instead of horns. πŸ˜†
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

lol...same thought came into my mind too!!! lol...that was really funny...dont know why they have shown the chariot in this way. a big chariot with horses would have been better...well...
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Vrish Chandra's vehicle is supposed to be an Antelope-which looks something like a deer or a rabbit..
but those were reindeers...🀣,my dad said is Chandra Santa Claus?..why is a driving a reindeer...
Major goof Up!

Edited by shruti.nil - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

@Vrish Chandra's vehicle is supposed to be an Antelope-which looks something like a deer or a rabbit..

but those were reindeers...🀣,my dad said is Chandra Santa Claus?..why is a driving a reindeer...
Major goof Up!

ur answers is cracking me up🀣
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
can someone tell me why isnt there much info about sati?