Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ideas for Khushi's revenge using Arnav's souten!

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I have a few ideas about how our dear little KKG can make Arnav feel a little jealous. After all, he had his fair share of making her jealous with a LIVE-IN fiance! So why can't see have some fun? Nothing real, just something to make him burn for a few days...

So this guy is related to his masi (Manorama) and mamiji comes from a lower "aukat" as ASR puts it for KKG. So this guy is more on par with KKG, he just went abroad. KKG can warm up to this guy easily (like Rohan in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge) and then when Arnav grabs her and shakes her about her closeness with this new guy, she can say...

"You should be happy, I am keeping to my aukat. He's a friend I can have without any qualms about class. I feel quite his equal, very comfortable with him. You should be happy that I am not stepping outside the boundaries of my class. That's always what you shouted at me for presuming to do."

That will make Arnav shallow his words. Sorry guys if it sound a little evil but I have not come close to forgiving Arnav for making all those class comments. I adore him but I think he needs a real push to realize how awful those aukat talks were. Also he threw her down from the second floor and kicked her out of his car many times. KKG has not had much leverage. Now she can. I think the new addition is a good idea.

I know many are worried about this stalling the progress of their relationship, but think about it. Now if the game goes to KKG, she will make him more possessive and he might finally blurt it out that he loves her. Jealousy can be the progress!

Thank you for the word "souten" = to the original poster of today's SBB update. It's really cute to apply it to a guy lol.
Edited by Marybarton - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marybarton thumbnail
50 views and no responses :( At least share what you think. 
Marybarton thumbnail
People, please post your views. I really want to know how you feel about the jealousy track. And about the fairness point I bring up. 
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh I totally agree with you!
I'm  loving this new  addition to the cast!...can't wait for Arnav to go green on seeing them together๐Ÿ˜†

He so deserves it for all the torture he has meted out to poor Khushi!๐Ÿ˜•...๐Ÿ˜†
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree wid u!!Even i was seriously offended wid all those aukat dialogues!!now all set to see a jealous ASR!!
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
I don't approve of the jealousy track, but can see how it's being added in for comic relief. And to be honest I'm tired of seeing a one sided journey in all of this. Khushi hasn't yet even acknowledged that she has some feelings for Arnav, just a hint here or a hint there. There hasn't been much of an internal struggle for KKG in all of this, even while La was living there... All they showed is her feeling a little odd now and then, with only one major moment when he announced his engagement. A hug from La or a kiss only made her uncomfortable, and the one time she shed a tear when he came back for La, she was confused as to why she was crying, then there was nothing shown after that. If this new track is again going to be about only him realizing things then it's downright stupid. This girl also needs to realize plenty, and needs to start feeling. Right now the tracks show her holding back a little, but not struggling in anyway because she's so caught up in other nonsense. It's a love story, let it be an equally sided one, and let the relationship progress without outside factors. Enough of that. No offense, just an opinion... I'm still happy to watch the show as it is.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah after the endless "aukat" lectures and his deplorable behaviour after Diwali etc... THIS is needed to get him to see that "A Cute Americanized Desi" is willing to give Khushi the time of day!

Also... the fact that he is not "high class" like the Raizada's and ASR means that Khushi can be a bit more relaxed with him, and will warm to his easygoing ways and charm!

During the PAYASH marraige prep, THIS guy will provide the "side entertainment" I am sure! It will be fun to see ASR all "kadoos" with a long face and sulking when he sees K give this guy attention!

After all, he is a young, fun, cute guy, so he is BOUND to feel the sting, especially if K is ignoring him in favour of the new guy! If just the mention of the "fiancee's" name used to get Arnav all "Sulky", then imagine the effect a "Chalti, Phirti cute guy" going Ga Ga over Khushi in front of him... will have on him!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
Marybarton thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yeah after the endless "aukat" lectures and his deplorable behaviour after Diwali etc... THIS is needed to get him to see that "A Cute Americanized Desi" is willing to give Khushi the time of day!

Also... the fact that he is not "high class" like the Raizada's and ASR means that Khushi can be a bit more relaxed with him, and will warm to his easygoing ways and charm!

During the PAYASH marraige prep, THIS guy will provide the "side entertainment" I am sure! It will be fun to see ASR all "kadoos" with a long face and sulking when he sees K give this guy attention!

After all, he is a young, fun, cute guy, so he is BOUND to feel the sting, especially if K is ignoring him in favour of the new guy! If just the mention of the "fiancee's" name used to get Arnav all "Sulky", then imagine the effect a "Chalti, Phirti cute guy" going Ga Ga over Khushi in front of him... will have on him!

Exactly! I am so excited about this!