TOI: Will Juhi win BB-5

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Will Juhi Parmar win Bigg Boss 5?

TNN | Dec 20, 2011, 01.13PM IST
Read More:Jupiter|Juhi Parmar|Finale|Bigg Boss 5
Juhi Parmar

If numerology is to be believed, Juhi Parmarwill be winning the season 5 of the reality showBigg Boss 5.

"Juhi Parmar will win the current season of Bigg Boss" predicts astro-numerologist Bhavikk Sangghvi. The young astrologer made this prediction on Juhi's 31st birthday which falls on December 14.

Here's how he explains his theory:

"Juhi was born on 14th December 1980 which makes her a Number 5 (Mercury) in numerology. Like all Sagittarians, she is ruled by Number 3 ( Jupiter) while her 'destiny' number adds up to Number 8 (Saturn)" explains Bhavikk.

"Juhi completes 31 and will now enter the 32nd year of her life which indicates that her best phase is about to begin", predicts Bhavikk sounding optimistic about the TV actress's future.

He continues "The grand Finale episode of the show will be aired on 7th January 2012 which falls on a Saturday which is a day ruled primarily by Number 8 (Saturn). During this phase, the Sun will be in the zodiac sign of Capricorn (which is also ruled by Saturn - Number 8) and the compound number (sum total) arrived from this date is Number 4 (Rahu). The name 'Juhi Parmar' vibrates on Number 31 (3+1=4)".

"The upcoming year 2012 which adds up to Number 5 (Mercury) is likely to prove lucky for most Number 5 and Number 8 people and in that case, once again simply by analyzing her numbers - Juhi is just 'destined' to win the reality show", signs off Bhavikk keeping his fingers crossed!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lolz... hypcricy us ki veins mai h.. n so strange dis tym a hypocrite wud win
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wish juhi win the show...
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Put Bhavikk Sanghvi in a Big boss alongwith Juhi, I assure ya poor chap will change his so called prediction!  LOL at him and his bhavikbani! 

I predict If Osama Bin laden had to spend a day with Juhi, voh waise bhi mar jata ya mar deta chuiii ko !

"Main bakri main main main karti ho
chicken,souna, khana,chocs main main main
pink room,sky,sunny main main main"

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Articlewale bhi CONFUZZZED... topic-header is the  question... and in the clarification is the ANSWER...😆. yeh aakhir pooch rahe hai humen ki batha rahen hain???

Me too confuzzzed now...
dipsdear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg juhi is only 31.😲..i thot she was 40 .
y does she behave like a wise old aunty giving advice 😕

numerology is all b/s.
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual, TOI writes only crap!!! Waste of time to read TOI!!!
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
in female i wanted shonali to win.she is out.now i want juhi to win.
in male i want sky to win.
Right.One thumbnail
The more the media predicts Juhi's win the better. That way BB will have to make someone else the winner to avoid controversy regarding fixed winners in reality shows!