Finally PROOF that ASR is a virgin

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys kya karen loads of work in office, total beja fry, brain just not working & on top of all this a bad cold hence this topic.

Now comes the earth shattering revelation. Yes my dear fellow droolers. ASR is a virgin who believes in the ONLY OGLING NO TOUCHING rule. Friends, Romans oops IFians, CountryMen/Women lend me your ears. ASR is a virgin & this v ve frm the horse's mouth. NO NO not ASR but LA his luckless GF.

If u watch Wednesday's episode real keen, i mean wen i say watch it real keen fellow droolers i meant if u can just shift focus away frm choco lava ASR with his smoldering melting choco fountain eyes, his face & ahem ahem ok ok i am digressing frm the topic. So coming back 2 my rants if u just dump Arnie baby frm ur focus & focus back on LA she makes a v significant statement. Yes dearies here comes the punch.

She says "ASR I know ki u dont like all this but but but can u plz plz plz hug me just once"

Well if she has 2 beg, plead so much 4 a hug do u think he w'd ve ever u know Ahem Ahem Ahem i mean cough cough cough.

OK me rushing off 2 get a lozenge u guys go stuff this fact into ur thinking cap/hat whatever!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shitt Mainu Yeh Pata Tha Nooo
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I asked my HUSBAND... to "deconstruct" that line by La! (I wanted a GUY'S perspective on that)!

He said when she said "I know you dont like all this"... what she meant was that he is not into PDA and hugging etc! He just is not into "showing overt displays of affection"!

HOWEVER... this does NOT mean he is a vigrin! MOST guys dont like all this "hugging" stuff anyway! Also if they are NOT in love, then even LESS likley! Weather or not ASR and LA went all the way or not... trust me when I say that boy is NOT a virgin!

My husband's exact words "Just coz he doesent like hugging and PDA, dosent mean he dosent like to "do it"! 😉 (he is a guy after all! All the "Rabba Veying" should prove that!)

If ASR is a Virgin, I am the Queen of England!🤣

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I felt she meant PDA and affection. He's not the huggy huggy type. But I doubt he's a virgin. But then maybe he just wanted La in the house out of spite. To prove his point of independence against Nani. Of course, I would be very happy if the character was, I am not a fan of glamorizing men for having more experience. I don't understand why it is considered so charming for men to have more experience when women are criticized for having the same. It should be equal, whatever one's expectation of either gender.
Angels11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I asked my HUSBAND... to "deconstruct" that line by La! (I wanted a GUY'S perspective on that)!

He said when she said "I know you dont like all this"... what she meant was that he is not into PDA and hugging etc! He just is not into "showing overt displays of affection"!

HOWEVER... this does NOT mean he is a vigrin! MOST guys dont like all this "hugging" stuff anyway! Also if they are NOT in love, then even LESS likley! Weather or not ASR and LA went all the way or not... trust me when I say that boy is NOT a virgin!

Is ASR is a Virgin, I am the Queen of England!🤣

Oh come on GAL where does PDA come into quest wen they r safely snugly in their private room with no1 around. come on yaar!
Edited by Angels11 - 12 years ago
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
hehe...ki farak panda hai...aur bahut sare discussion ho chuka hai...BTW well said and nice finding...
IronyDied thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

My husband's exact words "Just coz he doesent like hugging and PDA, dosent mean he dosent like to "do it"! 😉 (he is a guy after all! All the "Rabba Veying" should prove that!)

If ASR is a Virgin, I am the Queen of England!🤣

lmao!🤣🤣🤣 i wonder why his virginity is so important to us😆🤣🤣
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

lmao!🤣 i wonder why his virginity is so important to us😆🤣🤣

😆Ya true🤣🤣🤣
Angels11 thumbnail
Sheesh u guys r seriously kill joy. wen v can discuss on & on bt asr's shirts & suits even vests y not his virginity.

Not fair i say 😆

Shubhra.Aurita thumbnail
I think that ASR is the kind of guy who would be involved in a relationship without showing affection and that's what a hug is right? So La knows that while ASR does ahem other stuff, he is not into showing affection. 
And regarding experience, my two cents, men and women show both have reasonable experience in their lives, its natural, normal, healthy, so that when they finally find the right person they have perspective and an ability to appreciate what they have. So I would be kind a dissappointed if he was the aaccha baachha of Indian society with no experience. Yes, yes, I know Khushi does not either - which is what her character is I guess so it would ruin it if she was different. But somehow I feel if Khushi were to be in a relationship, it would still be full of innocence and purity no matter what how deep it is. that's what she is like