Maaneet's dancing moves in SO's akhri salaam..pics - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Hi Taz, yup it seems we r still dreaming & will get up in the morning & find out that GHSP is still on & we all had a bad dream that Maaneet have parted from us..yup..I do respect GC's feelings & can understand how he's feeling rite now..the last 2 episodes made me feel that its GURTI completely & not MAANEET..
I too hate Ekta for this..she's well aware of the fact that the actors/actresses of her shows can never ever match up to GURTI's level...she's a jealous lady always..I hate her for that..
I do hope GURTI return with a better PH on the best channel together..
I really wanna see our GurTi in complete new show with all new concept and much more challenging one ..with a powerful PH and channel so that they will get all the recognization with all the awards too..
and exactly bobby feels so bad nothing to look ff to watch on telly that y still ruoming around here and watches their vm with old epi ..somebody has started a topic with GHSP RELOADED ..it was amazing writing looking ff to read the 2nd epi..brilliant effort ..and a little satisfaction for us...have u read the 1st epi??

Originally posted by tazeen_29

I really wanna see our GurTi in complete new show with all new concept and much more challenging one ..with a powerful PH and channel so that they will get all the recognization with all the awards too..
and exactly bobby feels so bad nothing to look ff to watch on telly that y still ruoming around here and watches their vm with old epi ..somebody has started a topic with GHSP RELOADED ..it was amazing writing looking ff to read the 2nd epi..brilliant effort ..and a little satisfaction for us...have u read the 1st epi??

I completely agree with u Taz..this time the PH & channel should do justice with Gurti..in all aspects..
yup..we all seem dumb struck as what to do...its seems a real vacuum in our lives without GURTI..missing them to the core..Me too going thru the old episodes, VM's, Gurti segments..
Do give me the link to GHSP RELOADED..I haven't seen it yet..
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
😍Miss them very much  plz come back soon together
Originally posted by nida6

😍Miss them very much  plz come back soon together
Yup...miss them to the core & waiting for their return..😍
Originally posted by manid

thanxxx...😍
Welcome dear..πŸ˜ƒ
  πŸ˜   
  Hyeee ! ...Bobby thanks a ton... πŸ˜Š
Maaneet ki ek ek pic jaan  dene layak hai...😍 
First 3 pics  me Maaneet ki aankhen...   Gajab...😳 πŸ˜‰ 
You r right ..en dono songs per Gurti ne dance kiya hota to  Jalwa  kuch aur hi hota ... kayamat hoti..😍 πŸ˜  
Originally posted by singh24

πŸ˜   
  Hyeee ! ...Bobby thanks a ton... πŸ˜Š
Maaneet ki ek ek pic jaan  dene layak hai...😍 
First 3 pics  me Maaneet ki aankhen...   Gajab...😳 πŸ˜‰ 
You r right ..en dono songs per Gurti ne dance kiya hota to  Jalwa  kuch aur hi hota ... kayamat hoti..😍 πŸ˜  

U r welcome dear..πŸ˜ƒ
exactly so..😳
they r seeing each other..oops I mean drooling over each other..πŸ˜‰
Tab toh Bollywood stars bhi sharm se paani paani ho jaate..😳
@tazeen29  I agree with you, i also think kash dono real life may bhi saath hote...actual world may  population etani baad gai hai esliye bhagwan bhi es tarah ki galityan karta hai... 
awesome pics...
thanx for sharing dear!
Originally posted by nishadatar

@tazeen29  I agree with you, i also think kash dono real life may bhi saath hote...actual world may  population etani baad gai hai esliye bhagwan bhi es tarah ki galityan karta hai... 
Don't worry if they r destined to be so then it'll happen for sure..