Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: neha.sharma

yes thats true

that is coz we r all either.. bashing.. defending or drooling about the show.. in short.. we r all active.. n hv been since friday nite..ever since..setindia.. dropped the bomb ðŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

is there no more updates from setindia or they have picked up there boriya bistar and left town🤣🤣
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is it? ðŸ˜†

But I still think its a beautiful show with good actors and a good plot and director

It deserves TRPs

Just imagine if set India one day says , Ashutosh will say the three words to Nishi

What will happen to the TRPS
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ughh I hv always Hated Trp it's utter crap especially ppl like me living in Canada! Everyone has sony here n watched ktlk but it doesn't count! Mohnish it's good to know trps but like Kittu said who cares bout trp! The beautiful and sensible story counts:)
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
my analysis of TRPs..

Highest TRPs till date..

Week 50- (05 DEC 2011 To 11 Dec 2011) Avg :- 1.54
09/12/2011 Fri 19:59 KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE 1.25
cross table glancing + ashu-Baba confrontation

Week 49- (28 NOV 2011 To 04 Dec 2011) Avg :- 1.60
28/11/2011 Mon 23:31 KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE 1.27
Ashu-Nidhi confrontation and Ashu glancing Nidhi bday scene

Week 46- (07 Nov 2011 To 13 Nov 2011) Avg :- 1.38
08/11/2011 Tue 23:07 KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE 1.11
Nidhi runs to tend fractured ashu

Week 45- (31 Oct 2011 To 06 Nov 2011) Avg :- 1.41
03/11/2011 Thu 23:06 KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE 1.17
Mallika's asks Ashu for mrg proposal and whole Ashu feeling for Nidhi scenes..

Week 43- (17 Oct 2011 To 23 Oct 2011) Avg :- 1.39
20/10/2011 Thu 23:12 KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE 1.19
Nidhi quits, Ashu missing Nidhi scenes..

hightest TRPs till date is proof tht ppl want to c Ashu-Nidhi romance.. irrespective of seperation, confession,confrontation, declaration.. thrs shud b main ingredient "luv" thr r anticipation TRPs.. so its clear ppl want some romance in watever track CVs take.. some ashu-Nidhi gud moments r must..

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm...I actually think there is good enough reason to show so much angst and sadness in the show right now.

Firstly, Ashutosh SERIOUSLY offended Nidhi on several levels when he ruthlessly dismissed her. She can't go running into his arms now. Secondly, their "love story" is in its very initial stages. There was absolutely no build up to how/what/when/where they fell in love so now they definitely have to play out this separation period in order to build up their relationship. Thirdly, it is actually no fun having a story where the leads are together at the drop of a hat...the fact that Nidhi declared that their story was over actually creates curiosity to know what will happen next and how things will work out for the two of them. Lastly, personally, I feel MB and KK totally rock the show in scenes where there is some kind of confrontation between the two...its quite fun to watch :P
Edited by DeepShadow - 12 years ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: achiever

my analysis of TRPs..

Highest TRPs till date..

Week 50- (05 DEC 2011 To 11 Dec 2011) Avg :- 1.54
09/12/2011 Fri 19:59 KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE 1.25
cross table glancing + ashu-Baba confrontation

Week 49- (28 NOV 2011 To 04 Dec 2011) Avg :- 1.60
28/11/2011 Mon 23:31 KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE 1.27
Ashu-Nidhi confrontation and Ashu glancing Nidhi bday scene

Week 46- (07 Nov 2011 To 13 Nov 2011) Avg :- 1.38
08/11/2011 Tue 23:07 KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE 1.11
Nidhi runs to tend fractured ashu

Week 45- (31 Oct 2011 To 06 Nov 2011) Avg :- 1.41
03/11/2011 Thu 23:06 KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE 1.17
Mallika's asks Ashu for mrg proposal and whole Ashu feeling for Nidhi scenes..

Week 43- (17 Oct 2011 To 23 Oct 2011) Avg :- 1.39
20/10/2011 Thu 23:12 KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE 1.19
Nidhi quits, Ashu missing Nidhi scenes..

hightest TRPs till date is proof tht ppl want to c Ashu-Nidhi romance.. irrespective of seperation, confession,confrontation, declaration.. thrs shud b main ingredient "luv" thr r anticipation TRPs.. so its clear ppl want some romance in watever track CVs take.. some ashu-Nidhi gud moments r must..

That's some decent analysis Achiever. Kudos

One thing I don't understand though- how's the individual highest episode's rating lower than the average for KTLK? The highest individual episode's rating must either be equal or higher to the average right?

Unless I'm missing something about the way averages are computed here...

Edited by aekiel - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=aekiel
That's some decent analysis Achiever. Kudos

One thing I don't understand though- how's the individual highest episode's rating lower than the average for KTLK? The highest individual episode's rating must either be equal or higher to the average right?

Unless I'm missing something about the way averages are computed here...

[/QUOTE]

no one has any idea how these TAM epi ratings and avg TAM avg ratings r calculated... 

I think TAM epi ratings r comparative ratings to other shows on air across all channels.. and TAM avg ratings  r actual ratings of epi..

so i dont think so Ashu's confession yielded low ratings in fact its gud..
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeepShadow

Hmm...I actually think there is good enough reason to show so much angst and sadness in the show right now.

Firstly, Ashutosh SERIOUSLY offended Nidhi on several levels when he ruthlessly dismissed her. She can't go running into his arms now. Secondly, their "love story" is in its very initial stages. There was absolutely no build up to how/what/when/where they fell in love so now they definitely have to play out this separation period in order to build up their relationship. Thirdly, it is actually no fun having a story where the leads are together at the drop of a hat...the fact that Nidhi declared that their story was over actually creates curiosity to know what will happen next and how things will work out for the two of them. Lastly, personally, I feel MB and KK totally rock the show in scenes where there is some kind of confrontation between the two...its quite fun to watch :P

Confrontation... i believe ..we hv had only.. two to three proper AshNi confrontation scenes... the car one.. the injection one... the icu one... 

One can njoy separation... but upto a point... when it goes listless n limitless..with only one partner being focused n the other one.. either crying or jus sulking... its no fun for me..! I dont understand..this amazing perception of ppl that... FALLING IN LOVE and ENDING UP together are such a ..mutually successive..n flashforward  process??? Really.. is it?? No..i can speak from personal experience... of how much struggle.. pain.. tears..it takes to reach that ..final destination of achieving ur love..

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by sun29

as i said and i stand by it..TAM meter are installed in 500 mental asylums across the country and trps rise and fall when the patients play GI Joe with the remote...

I am also as clueless about TRps as MB apparently is...
I watch a show if I like it and don't care if the TRPs sky-rocket or plummet to rock-bottom...The show should have a credible story-line, good acting and should be well executed...If it has these things it will hold my interest...