Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

MB HINTS SEPERATION TRACK YIELDS TRP

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
MB just posted this status 
I have a very genuine question (I'm honestly lost) based on certain observations and would appreciate your' views:

In the week that Niddhi realises her feelings for Ashutosh and also the Niddhi dismissal scene, the trp went up dramatically.

In the following week, Ashu realises & confesses his feelings for Niddhi to Armaan at night in the middle of the road, the trp went down!!!

Why? If all this hunt for trp will be satisfied by a declaration of love to each other, then why is the rating going up on Niddhi's dismissal and going down on Ashu's declaration? Am I missing something? Also, please bear with excuse me if you find this a stupid question :)

?@all who referred to last night episode: the trp for last night episode will come next Wednesday...So that doesn't count as far as my question is concerned. But it will be interesting to see what the trp is for last night episode!!!! Shock if it goes up, right!!!????
Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
And he is rite..seperation n tears get trps...but fr how long??? U need a dosage of happiness in between th gloom...so u can mk th audience feel fr u...!!!
Another thing trp is a comparitive thing...its imp to c wats gng on in parallel shows...such as maryada..if its impactful...it wil grab more eyeballs..!
Ktlk at this stage needs to add viewers n maintain as well...u need to give hope n then crush it...thts drama...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No I think the track where Ashu confesses to Armaan was well made and the rank of the show had risen.
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
he commented  it may have gone up last night as well πŸ€”
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i think MB is as clueless abt the trps as we are hence his genuine query..not hinting at anything...

as i said and i stand by it..TAM meter are installed in 500 mental asylums across the country and trps rise and fall when the patients play GI Joe with the remote...

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramonag

ramo..with all the hype around the episode and friday ka freeze scene it would have gone up even i think
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i think it is mainly because of high expectation of dance sequence/confession and because of N running away and A crying😭😭😭😭

yeah i saw that comment of hisπŸ˜•
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The show's ranking on IF has again gone up Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NandiniPS

The shpw's ranking on has again gone up

yes thats true