Maryada

What should vidya do?

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey, once she gets the chance to speak, what do you think should be her course of action?

for me i would like to get a divorce and also to let her mom and dad know that the jhakkaras are now much more supportive of her than them.

i for one really dont want her clinging on the old magalsutar meray pati and further spoil three lives; hers, guaravs and karans, as guarav will just not be able to have a relationship with karan while keeping her as a wife, the guilt will destroy him. i hope priya resons out this with vidya.

what do you say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup i too hope vidya will b willing 2 start a new life
and wont stick 2 gaurav anymore       
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: leo4ever

i hope priya resons out this with vidya.

good point, now that Priya knows, Vidya won't be making decisions without influence and input...and hopefully that means she can gain some perspective!!

I don't know what she should do - though she has no place in Gaurav's life and should leave him for his own happiness, to me it doesn't seem like she really has a life/home to go back to with her parents. And as far as we know there's no way she could live independently. I understand that she shouldn't be trying to hold Gaurav to an obligation that everyone now understands is unfair, but I am still sympathetic to her situation - none of the available choices are all that good for her, at least not in the short term. In the long term of course she should be able to find love and happiness for herself, but the immediate reality does not look positive for her. No matter how she chooses, she will suffer. 

Although Devyani might want to support Vidya in transitioning out of her role as bahu, I don't see Brahma being on board...and nevermind the whole unspeakable mess of complications of all this happening in the middle of the divorce battles, and with Brahma still not knowing Gaurav's truth...!

Really guys, where does Vidya have to go? I think Jhakars owe her a lot more than "oh hey, Gaurav's honest with us all now, so you should get lost."
Edited by dekhiki - 12 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think the Jakhars would kick her out.

At present she is in a no win situation. If she stays with her parents, there is going to be the stigma of being a divorcee and listening to the taunts of the villagers, both for her and her parents. Her dad especially wont be able to tolerate this and in return Vidya will have to listen to her dad ranting on about what the villagers are saying.

If she goes back to the Jakhars, which i'm sure she will, then she is back to square one.  I'm sure Devyani would keep her as a daughter and support her, so will Priya. In fact she will have the support of the whole family apart from Brahma. But now it will be the whole family against Brahma.

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
devyani and priya have enough dirt on brama that they could blackmail him to be quite and then they can get vidya and gaurav divorced and enroll vidya in some school or something...in fact both karan and gaurav could make her study and then get her a good job and bring a new lead for her...the girl is so young..she hasnt seen life...it is not the end for her...she has a lifetime ahead of her...she can fall in love again, get married, have babies and be happy...they wont make her stay with her parents coz she is one of the leads of the show...i think it will be great if gaurav, karan and vidya work together and support each other...and vidya can be like devyani's daughter...
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The whole Jhakar family should support her in becoming independent, encourage her to find a purpose to her life other than being the bahu of Jhakar family be it personel or social something that will make her feel valued. Obviously the sasur pig will not support anybody in the family with anything. 
kajal024 thumbnail
Vidya should allow herself to be free.  She needs to realize that she is not responsible for Guaravs happiness, or his safety for that matter, he can take care of himself.  She should value and respect herself as a human being that has more potential than she thinks. She should start by  educating herself while living with the Jhakar parivar, because education is everything...it opens new doors,,,u learn about different understandings...then she should get a divorce, and finally be able to start a new life with a new purpose for living. She can do social work, or become a nurse, or even a doctor...who knows ...but at-least.. it will be gratifying.  😊
Edited by kajal024 - 12 years ago
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but last epi she again started the jaap of mera pati mera ghar, and what do priya and addi means that it will be all ok?
i am now feeling more sorry for gaurav, poor guy, pressred into marriage, feels guilty, then wife agrees to leave, comes back says will be here you go ahead with your life, out of guilt he leaves miserable tries to set up wife, wife leaves again, says will not come, at last moment comes again. now again he has to bear the guilt of destroying vidyas life wheras the whole blame solely lies on devyani, she could have protected her son and after promising vidya her freedom she again forgot it in her sons safety and was glad he left karan.

i feel sorry for vidya too, but now she should really get that her husband would not be able to be with karan coz of the guilt.

i hope once they get back she gets a divorce.
Tulsey thumbnail
Vidya needs counselling.  She has nothing to hold on to in her marriage.  She should bring up a meeting and discuss the issue with her sasuraal vallas and give them her point of view that she wants to end this khokhalee marriage.
Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree on how Vidya should get some education and become independent..but that is going to be after another year or so lol..Karan and Gaurav should encourage her and no doubt they will...I sense that this will happen soon..priya wil lbe the one to tell vidya that hey! there's more in life and I'm sure by then chinu or another guy will enter in the show for vidya...let's see