Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ARSHA- love birds????

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

ohh god!!!

m literally in heaven... after watching all the new interviews of ARSHA...oh gosh they look like two love birds... have u guys noticed how they look into each other's eyes all the time... they played elbow fights in the middle of an interview...kept looking at each other  throughout the interview...how they were blushing AWWW...they were blushing really hard in that IVTF interview...and then the common thing between d3 and DID omg!!! she took amar's name...amar comes before dance for her😳😳...m so so so happy...they behave like two teenies...blooming love awww...and then the new wassup interview...damn they looked so cute ...how shakti called amar bombaard.. and how cutely they were behaving...damn m sure kuch to hai ...

ahem ahem
sab sipahiyo jut jao
hum pta lga kar rahenge ki aakhir chakkar kya hai

p.s - hope they are a couple now *dreams*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's what i just said. 😊 😊 😊

Really in ko kuch to hua hai na chahe jitna chpaaye sab pata chal raha hai ab to. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

They are getting so close and look lovely 😳 😳 😳

KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was damn damn damn CUTE !!! ArSha <3 roak !!! love them !!
love_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaa u r ri8
kuch to hai πŸ˜ƒ
nd how cutely they fi8 nd all😊😊
arsha rockssπŸ˜ƒ
geshiga54 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi my name is geshiga and i am a big fan of D3 i was just wondering where can i find this popular IVTF interview i really want to see it
plz and thank u :)
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: geshiga54

hi my name is geshiga and i am a big fan of D3 i was just wondering where can i find this popular IVTF interview i really want to see it
plz and thank u :)

hi geshiga 
hiii m aarti...actually that interview is by IVTF which is a rival site...so even if i'll paste the link here ...it would automatically get removed...but i can pm u the link ina while...πŸ˜ƒ
P.s- kriyaansh fan???
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I saw that interview and it was sooo cute..I love the way how Amar was constantly gazing at Shakti and even took her permission to answer a question..Damn!! Arsha is driving me crazy :)
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they are damm cute
and wish to see them as couple
love you arsha 
please hookup soon
geshiga54 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen

hi geshiga 
hiii m aarti...actually that interview is by IVTF which is a rival site...so even if i'll paste the link here ...it would automatically get removed...but i can pm u the link ina while...πŸ˜ƒ
P.s- kriyaansh fan???

Hi Aarti,
oh ok thank so much n πŸ˜† definately a big kriyaansh fan but love swaron too n was a Arsha fan ever since DID2
Bakho.RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMGEE SOO TRUEE...

BOTH DA NEW INTERVIEWS... SOOO CUTEEE... IVE BEEN AWWING THROUGH DEM EVERYTYM DEY SHOWED ARSHAA... AWWW
AWWW  DEY R SOO CUTEEE

* direct landing in ARSHALAND*