Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
omg she looks sooo cute.nd omg she sing soo well ...lolzz KT hv competition now..
dat guy is soo lucky
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Krystu Looks So Cute With d Christmas Cap!๐Ÿ˜Š Luved D Gifts d Guy Has Given!๐Ÿ˜Š Hope To Meet Karan n Krystle One Day!
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nonchalant

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbRSO23yWI4[/YOUTUBE]

AWWW was such a cute cute segment! Krystle is sooo sweet!! And she looks stunning. I couldn't stop staring at her eyes lol. It was so sweet her singing to her fan. She rang so well. The guy must of been over the moon. so lucky he is.

Hope you have an awesome Christmas Krystle! xxx
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Deepika26

ohhh hold on ---wasnt that KT's favorite song .if i am not wrong he sang in one of his interviews๐Ÿ˜†

Your right. its KTs fave song!
.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tatan4karan

Krystu Looks So Cute With d Christmas Cap!๐Ÿ˜Š Luved D Gifts d Guy Has Given!๐Ÿ˜Š Hope To Meet Karan n Krystle One Day!

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

is it๐Ÿ˜† his fave song I mean.. m sure itna pakata hoga by singing tht song incessantly tht its stuck in her head๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and yeah she defo sang well.. has come a long way since the I cant sing.. days.. i guess in front of KT she may feel like he better sing coz he is good at it๐Ÿ˜†

but yup cute seg.. loved her main tera khoon pe jaungi line๐Ÿ˜† wishing her a merry christmas.. hope like every yr she can spend time with family and attend the midnite mass..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Sarahvirika

AWWW was such a cute cute segment! Krystle is sooo sweet!! And she looks stunning. I couldn't stop staring at her eyes lol. It was so sweet her singing to her fan. She rang so well. The guy must of been over the moon. so lucky he is.

Hope you have an awesome Christmas Krystle! xxx