Krystle's xmas celebration with her fan-TV9 YT

Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbRSO23yWI4[/YOUTUBE]
HIS GUY IS SO LUCKY...
I WISH I ALSO GET THE CHANCE 2 MEET HER...
very cute segment. :D
Liked Kyrstle's intercation with her fan.. the gifts he brought for her were great too
She sang well..Tu jane na is KT's favourite song ,heard him mentioning in a wassup segment ๐Ÿ˜†
Lucky Guy! Nice Segment! Krystle Is Really Veii Sweet!๐Ÿ˜Š
wow...so sweet...krystle is a cutie pie :))

she sings really well...as said ... sangiti aisi hai ...!!!!
It was a very cute segment ..krystle Is so sweet
she sings well..
Tfs
That  was a very cute segment.Woww Yaar(KT's Style) u sing really well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ she is such a sweet heart.
ohhh hold on ---wasnt that KT's favorite song .if i am not wrong he sang in one of his interviews๐Ÿ˜†
Hey guys.. She is wearing chura, mangalsutra n ol... So when does she wear this dress in d serial?? Does Viren gift her this dress???? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Nonchalant

very cute segment. :D
Liked Kyrstle's intercation with her fan.. the gifts he brought for her were great too
She sang well..Tu jane na is KT's favourite song ,heard him mentioning in a wassup segment ๐Ÿ˜†

is it๐Ÿ˜† his fave song I mean.. m sure itna pakata hoga by singing tht song incessantly tht its stuck in her head๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and yeah she defo sang well.. has come a long way since the I cant sing.. days.. i guess in front of KT she may feel like he better sing coz he is good at it๐Ÿ˜†

but yup cute seg.. loved her main tera khoon pe jaungi line๐Ÿ˜† wishing her a merry christmas.. hope like every yr she can spend time with family and attend the midnite mass..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago