Rang Badalti Odhani

One Shot-Moments (Page 2)

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

@loveYM- thank you! and I shall definitely try to write more (: 

@BONAAA! Hug thank you!! p.s.I LOVE your second sig

@BEENISH! thank you, thank you. and I know I'm special..at least to you, anyway ;) 
Haha, you know me..I do this kinda stuff when I'm bored. I wanted to watch just one scene (the first meeting..mithai one), so I went on YT..and before I knew it, I was on like scene75! :D 
No ShaNak to follow :( They hate each other at this point, remember. I can't write something happy! That would ruin it. LOL I piramise that I'll write more ShaNak though! I'm doing this 100 word challenge, where I pick 100 random words and write a small scene/one-shot based on that word..so you'll be seeing more ShaNak stuff soon (hopefully!)

p.s. I said the same thing to Bona, and I'll say it to you too. I lowe your third sig! where is that picture from? :/

@RB81- thank you! and I will definitely keep posting (if I write more)! (:

@IF_rida- thank you very much!

@MAY ROSE! Haan mein! LOL *hugs May back* I never forgot you in the first place, then what is the need to remember again? ;)

@madhutanu- thank you! (: 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
@Nitya: THird sig is MERGED! It's not a real picture!  that's the best part! Kainaat made it! She is like my favourite sig maker after this sig! :D :D 
-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
*Rubbing eyes unbelievingly*

Is that YOU, Nitya ?! Shocked

Wow ! Welcomes back ! (Or atleast I am hoping you are back ! Ermm)

When I saw this I thought it might be an OS you wrote AAGES ago but then I saw the date and was like 'OMG ! Shes actually here !' Dancing Hope your here to stay now ! Its sad everyone leaving Ouch

The OS was just TOO good ! Your really good at writing ! Loved the whole concept. I havent even watched that scene at all but the way you wrote it makes me want to. Please do carry on ! 

isomers

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillunwritten

@MAY ROSE! Haan mein! LOL *hugs May back* I never forgot you in the first place, then what is the need to remember again? ;)

Nice saveLOL...Good to see you back sweetie Hug...And great OSStar...Always wanted Shaan reflect on that incident, it's something I wanted the CVs to explore during the Sunny track...Anyway...Waiting to see what yyou write nextSmile...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 21 December 2011 at 7:38am

isomers

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

@Beeni- is it really?! Man, I was hoping it was real :( anyways, real or not..they still look hot together! 

@ANISAHHH! (the many H's are there to show my excitement at seeing your comment). OMG, it's been so longgg! :( *runs to hug you tightly* how are you? 
I'm always on IF, just not in the RBO forum. So if you ever wanna talk, I'm just a PM away..or better yet, give me your Facebook..I'll add you on there! I'm always online on fb (from my phone). 

Thank you so much!! and you haven't watched the scene because it doesn't exist :D I just wanted a scene like this to be in the show, so I wrote it. 

@May- lol, I am a pro at patao-ing people ;) thank you so much, May! and I knowww! I was so hoping the CVs would add a scene like this in the show, but sadly they didn't :( 
They never showed Shaan truly repenting for what he did (I guess what he did with Gopi was somewhat supposed to be him repenting..but it still wasn't very..deep). 

Edited by stillunwritten - 21 December 2011 at 5:58pm
OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Hey Nitya! 
great to see u back! and u know how shanak are...the other day i wanted to see just ONE scene...and before i knew it ...saw some 10-20 scenes of them...that is how they are!

missed ur work! hoping to see u bck with another OS! and possibly a bit happy-wala one! 
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
what the hell u wrote here? lol 

Go to top