One Shot-Moments

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

*peeks in to see if anyone's here*
Boo! I hope you guys remember me. If not, then fikar not..I'm not that special anyway :D

This one-shot in the beginning of the show. The point in time when Shaan was married to Khanak, but he hated her..and she hated him. I was watching some of the scenes from the show and I thought this would've been a good scene to include in the show. 

I don't even know if there are people that even come to the forum anymore, but I'm still posting this because..1) I don't want to save it in my computer and wait till I opened an OS thread in the FF forum and 2) I just want to. 

I hope you guys like it!

Moments

'I'll be out of this place soon!' said Shaan as he saw that Suraj was giving him the go signal.

Smiling, he told Natasha to hold for a moment and proceeded to turn the factory machine on. The only thought in his mind, I'll get to go home tonight.

He was about to tell Mr. Choksi to call the car when he heard the loud crash and then people screaming. His vision started to blur. All he could hear were screams. All he could see was Suraj, still twitching from the current running through his body. 

---

The doctor came back into the hallway with a somber expression.

'I'm sorry; we could not save the patient.' Suraj's father slid to the floor, his cries echoing through Shaan's mind.

I killed him. I turned the machine on. It was my fault.

---

'You killed him! You called him to the factory on his day off and you turned the machine on! The machine that took my life away from me! The machine that took a son away from his family!'

Although it was low, her voice held such intense hatred for him that it took Shaan's breath away. He had to take a step back to stop the suffocating feeling that was engulfing him.

---

Shaan woke up with a startle. Another bad night. Sighing, he grabbed the glass of water from atop the nightstand and took a big gulp. These nightmares had become a constant way of reminding him of the injustice he had done to Khanak. They were his way of letting himself know that he was the reason for the sadness that was evident in her eyes; that he was the reason she spent numerous nights sobbing until she was too tired to do anymore.

His days were fine. He was always so busy with work and fixing his problems with Natasha that he forgot about what happened. When he saw Natasha's sad face every morning, it was easy for him to blame Khanak for being the cause. It was easy to pretend like it was all Khanak's fault and hate her for everything she had done to him. It was easy to forget all of the things that he had done to her; to hide his own guilt and pretend like everything was normal.

It was the nights that were problematic. The moments in time when Shaan was at the point between sleeping and falling asleep where when everything started to become evident. He re-lived the past again. He re-lived the effects that his actions had caused. His mistake. These were the moments in time when Shaan didn't have anyone to pretend to; when the guilt of what he had caused consumed his whole body. These were the moments when he remembered that it was his mistake that had caused all of this. He was the cause.

Edited by stillunwritten - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
      😊welcome back .
                 i don't know u properly but i saw u r some post here when i was silent reader.

really nice update hope u write many more on our shanak😊
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nitya🤗🤗 awesomeee❤️
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great OS Nitya! Welcome BACKKK! LMAO @ not being special anyway LOL! you ARE special honey hehe! Ahh watching Shanak scenes now are we? :O It was great Nitzee! Lovely emotions of Shaan put across! No Shanak to follow? :( Agay likho na!! :(
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hai..
when i started to come to this forum u stopped visiting here..
but have seen ur id..so welcome back..
good work..
and the forum is very much alive..
so do keep posting here if u write more..
there r always people around here looking for shanak/yasharan..
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
awesome OS👏

keep writing
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Tu????????*runs to hug Nitya*...Hamari yaad kaise aayi???😃
madhutanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good one plz do continue...

isomers thumbnail

@loveYM- thank you! and I shall definitely try to write more (: 

@BONAAA! 🤗 thank you!! p.s.I LOVE your second sig

@BEENISH! thank you, thank you. and I know I'm special..at least to you, anyway ;) 
Haha, you know me..I do this kinda stuff when I'm bored. I wanted to watch just one scene (the first meeting..mithai one), so I went on YT..and before I knew it, I was on like scene75! :D 
No ShaNak to follow :( They hate each other at this point, remember. I can't write something happy! That would ruin it. 😆 I piramise that I'll write more ShaNak though! I'm doing this 100 word challenge, where I pick 100 random words and write a small scene/one-shot based on that word..so you'll be seeing more ShaNak stuff soon (hopefully!)

p.s. I said the same thing to Bona, and I'll say it to you too. I lowe your third sig! where is that picture from? :/

@RB81- thank you! and I will definitely keep posting (if I write more)! (:

@IF_rida- thank you very much!

@MAY ROSE! Haan mein! 😆 *hugs May back* I never forgot you in the first place, then what is the need to remember again? ;)

@madhutanu- thank you! (: 

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Nitya: THird sig is MERGED! It's not a real picture!  that's the best part! Kainaat made it! She is like my favourite sig maker after this sig! :D :D