Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Suhana helps her pick up papers she dropped and gives her a smile and then she sits in the rickshaw and goes on her merry wayπŸ˜†
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnks di...
ohh..i want to see her smiling!!

maybe i'll get to see it on TV..i hope this airs on Tv!
sakshisin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tanxx 4 sharin guys...suhana's part ws very cute as alwys....😊
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excuse me !! Am I the only one who is failing to see the logic of the Leads here ! As this new show looks like combo of Partigya and the other show at nine o clock , so can't see Suhana or the other girl from sister sister show , making any sense apart from looking great !! SP really bad sometimes in promos!

Originally posted by: venture

Excuse me !! Am I the only one who is failing to see the logic of the Leads here ! As this new show looks like combo of Partigya and the other show at nine o clock , so can't see Suhana or the other girl from sister sister show , making any sense apart from looking great !! SP really bad sometimes in promos!

🀣🀣Now what on earth are the 9pm shows and sister sister shows?🀣🀣Sister Sister show?🀣🀣
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

its just a promo ... star plus bahus introducing a new show  on the channel ... nothing else
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOLLL .sb hahahahahaha
sister sister
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† Shounak...πŸ˜‰
Thanks for Sharing...😊
Ragini di is looking Amazing!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Her smile at the end is just wowww!!!!😳
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

I swear, that's the thing I hate the most, the freaking random wind...I mean even if the leads are romancing in the kitchen the freaking wind comes from nowhere and always their hair is flowing in the right direction, they never have a bad hair day

The jinn of asians always falls in love with a woman's hairπŸ˜ƒ
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
SP Churaofy my Name... 😑😑😑😑😑

They Better Don't make this new Lead SACHI all cry baby... Nor Bholi Bhali... Nor Masoom... Nor Naadan... Nor Saaf Dil... nor Chup Chap... nor Kaan Phaadu... otherwise I will sue them... 😑

They Shud only make her Smart, Intelligent, Talkative, Impressive, Confident, Very Strong with Sharp Mind... πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£