Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Written update 20th dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Ammaji pulling Mauli and her husband behind...😃 and she fires the gun... 😃Shera and others hide in the fields...😆 when Ammaji, Mauli and her husband hide behind a wall...😊 firing of bullets take place...😊 Ammaji manages to escape with Mauli and her husband and they hide in a cave...😃Shera and others follow them...🤢 

Surya comes in the jeep with more men...😊 Shera informs Surya that Ammaji is in the cave...🤢 Surya comes in with the gun...Ammaji calls out Surya and tells she was waiting for him...😆 Surya asks others to put the gun down and asks Ammaji where's Sukha's wife Mauli...😊 Ammaji tells they have escaped...😆 Surya tells you didn't do that right... 😊Ammaji tells i have never listened to anyone...😆 Surya turns away... 😆 she continues i have ruled this place from the time when you would not have even called your mother...😆  Surya later asks his men to get Ammaji along...😊 and the decision will be done by Rana...🤢

Rana is sitting in the hall...🤢 Janvi offers him the tea... 😊Satpal comes running and tells Mauli managed to escape...😆 Rana gets very angry...😆 but Satpal immediately informs that Surya managed to capture Ammaji...😆 Rana is very happy...🤢 Janvi gets tensed... Rana keeps looking at Janvi and tells Satpal that what a fate my enemy is my relative... 🤢Janvi goes in disturbed... 

Rana asks Satpal to get Ammaji in...🤢 Surya comes in with Ammaji...😍 entire Rana's family comes out... 😊Rana praises Surya and tells you have proved how strong you are by capturing Ammaji alive...🤢 he even caresses his face...🤢 but Surya doesn't look happy... he keeps looking at Ammaji...😊 😕Rana tells Ammaji you talked a lot in front of the villagers that day... today your fate will be decided by them only... 😡today we'll call a panchayat... 😡and decide what to do with you for doing this...🤢Janvi looks shocked... Param-Kuldeep look evil... 🤢Shivlali is also tensed... 

Ammaji's family is tensed... when Pandit comes in and informs everyone that Ammaji managed to get Mauli escape...😊 but she has been captured and a panchayat has been called.... Avtar gets angry but Chanda stops him...😊 Avtar tells something has to be done... we can't leave Ammaji alone... 😛Tanisha tells we will support Ammaji and asks Diya to get the cell... 😛Tanisha tells only one person can help us and ie Vikram... 😛she calls Vikram but his cell is not reachable... Tanisha tells Diya to go to the police station and explain everything to Vikram and get him at the panchayat...😃 Diya leaves...😊

Rana is getting ready... 🤢Bulbul helps him in getting ready... 🤢Bulbul tells she wants him to be happy always...🤢 Rana asks Bulbul to join him as well...🤢 Bulbul  is very happy...😆 Rana tells Bulbul to get Janvi too... 😲Bulbul asks him why... Rana is very angry ... 🤢he tells just go and do what i have asked to do...😡 Bulbul tells why are you shouting... i just asked because till now women of the haveli have never gone to the panchayat...😊 Rana tells today is going to be the biggest test for Janvi and smiles evil...😡 Janvi is shown tensed in her room...😭

Precap - Rana tells without the 5th member vote... we cannot start the Panchayat...🤢 he tells the villagers let me introduce you all to the 5th member Janvi...😲 🤢Janvi-Surya-Ammaji look shocked... 
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
thanks for updates Sujju!
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks sujju for update...
one question...why am i not able to click like button? is something wrong with system or...what?

keep it up
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bsingapury

thanks sujju for update...

one question...why am i not able to click like button? is something wrong with system or...what?

keep it up

no idea dii... actually sometimes it happens for me when i exceed the IF limit of liking a certain member's posts in a single day...😆 and great to see you back again...🤗
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nowadays apart from surya janvi other things are creep
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update
im hating this
n WTH is jahanvi doing...shes not taking any revenge upar se making all rana's plans a success😒
and now she'll give judgement against ammaji😡
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jhanvi will try that Ammaji and her family leave the village.

But Inspector Vikram will not allow to do this.

👏
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh.yah  lovd de coversation btw ammaji n surya...but overall todayz epi was ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,according to me...
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wish janvi will go with ammaji coz rana wants to take janvi's agni-pareeksha [an epi.he said to surya ] and want separation.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, dint like today epi much, but precap states tht rana is now again with his plan to test janvi,