India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Written update 20th dec 2011

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Episode starts with Ammaji pulling Mauli and her husband behind...Big smile and she fires the gun... Big smileShera and others hide in the fields...LOL when Ammaji, Mauli and her husband hide behind a wall...Smile firing of bullets take place...Smile Ammaji manages to escape with Mauli and her husband and they hide in a cave...Big smileShera and others follow them...Dead 

Surya comes in the jeep with more men...Smile Shera informs Surya that Ammaji is in the cave...Dead Surya comes in with the gun...OuchAmmaji calls out Surya and tells she was waiting for him...LOL Surya asks others to put the gun down and asks Ammaji where's Sukha's wife Mauli...Smile Ammaji tells they have escaped...LOL Surya tells you didn't do that right... SmileAmmaji tells i have never listened to anyone...LOL Surya turns away... LOL she continues i have ruled this place from the time when you would not have even called your mother...LOL  Surya later asks his men to get Ammaji along...Smile and the decision will be done by Rana...Dead

Rana is sitting in the hall...Dead Janvi offers him the tea... SmileSatpal comes running and tells Mauli managed to escape...LOL Rana gets very angry...LOL but Satpal immediately informs that Surya managed to capture Ammaji...LOL Rana is very happy...Dead Janvi gets tensed...Ouch Rana keeps looking at Janvi and tells Satpal that what a fate my enemy is my relative... DeadJanvi goes in disturbed...Ouch 

Rana asks Satpal to get Ammaji in...Dead Surya comes in with Ammaji...Day Dreaming entire Rana's family comes out... SmileRana praises Surya and tells you have proved how strong you are by capturing Ammaji alive...Dead he even caresses his face...Dead but Surya doesn't look happy... he keeps looking at Ammaji...Smile ConfusedRana tells Ammaji you talked a lot in front of the villagers that day... today your fate will be decided by them only... Angrytoday we'll call a panchayat... Angryand decide what to do with you for doing this...DeadJanvi looks shocked... OuchParam-Kuldeep look evil... DeadShivlali is also tensed... Ouch

Ammaji's family is tensed... Ouchwhen Pandit comes in and informs everyone that Ammaji managed to get Mauli escape...Smile but she has been captured and a panchayat has been called...Ouch. Avtar gets angry but Chanda stops him...Smile Avtar tells something has to be done... we can't leave Ammaji alone... TongueTanisha tells we will support Ammaji and asks Diya to get the cell... TongueTanisha tells only one person can help us and ie Vikram... Tongueshe calls Vikram but his cell is not reachable...Ouch Tanisha tells Diya to go to the police station and explain everything to Vikram and get him at the panchayat...Big smile Diya leaves...Smile

Rana is getting ready... DeadBulbul helps him in getting ready... DeadBulbul tells she wants him to be happy always...Dead Rana asks Bulbul to join him as well...Dead Bulbul  is very happy...LOL Rana tells Bulbul to get Janvi too... ShockedBulbul asks him why... Rana is very angry ... Deadhe tells just go and do what i have asked to do...Angry Bulbul tells why are you shouting... i just asked because till now women of the haveli have never gone to the panchayat...Smile Rana tells today is going to be the biggest test for Janvi and smiles evil...Angry Janvi is shown tensed in her room...Cry

Precap - Rana tells without the 5th member vote... we cannot start the Panchayat...Dead he tells the villagers let me introduce you all to the 5th member Janvi...Shocked DeadJanvi-Surya-Ammaji look shocked... Ouch

Edited by sujji0609 - 20 December 2011 at 1:30am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsayourmittahcirkrasscoolxswarajgirrachnadhodi713babbie21anna_88shiny3singh008Joshana458zanabegjanamAbhiAnikoolkallualice54Rams3697fahsaadspringsveil_of_rosesanna44usmrasulMayavi-26darshana23-.Priya.-bsingapurynikita_88-Swetha-

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
thanks for updates Sujju!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
thanks sujju for update...
one question...why am i not able to click like button? is something wrong with system or...what?

keep it up

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

thanks sujju for update...
one question...why am i not able to click like button? is something wrong with system or...what?

keep it up
no idea dii...Ouch actually sometimes it happens for me when i exceed the IF limit of liking a certain member's posts in a single day...LOL and great to see you back again...Hug
whitewitch Goldie
whitewitch
whitewitch

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Nowadays apart from surya janvi other things are creep

sujji0609

-.Priya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Priya.-
-.Priya.-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
thanx for the update
im hating this
n WTH is jahanvi doing...shes not taking any revenge upar se making all rana's plans a successDisapprove
and now she'll give judgement against ammajiAngry

sujji0609

aska123 Senior Member
aska123
aska123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
jhanvi will try that Ammaji and her family leave the village.

But Inspector Vikram will not allow to do this.

Clap

sujji0609

koolkallu Goldie
koolkallu
koolkallu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
oh.yah  lovd de coversation btw ammaji n surya...but overall todayz epi was ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,according to me...

sujji0609

Go to top