Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ohh...was waitng for ur post... omg its damn true post.. i agree wid u.. he is unfair n mean😑
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
cruiser51

Hope your first post is edited wrt IF and BB forum rules, otherwise this topic will be locked. Thanks.

tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aakash exaggerated the whole situation by saying... 'meri maa ko gali di'... and 'maa ki gali di'...

Even in the worst of fights that I have seen in school, college, and on the roads ... no one reacts like this drama-queen Aakash to being called a Ch***ya !!! πŸ€’

Aakash... chullu bhar paani mein doob maro... !!! Its a shame to see you react like this to Ch***ya. You are insulting your own mother by doing this. Shraddha did not insult your mother ! Snap out of it !!!!! 
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SUPERRR LIKEEE this post!!!   🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cruiser51

Yeah...SKy ki nautanki expose ho gayi hai.

Now he will NEVER say, Mujhe Naheen Karna Ye Show!πŸ˜›

Oh Sky will definately say dis one more time. Whn he doesn't emerge d winner of BB5! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW wat Sky does, dat is mental disintergation is infinately worse, dan wat Shraddha said in d heat of  dmoment. But as I always say, Sky is too smart. Like he will say u r illegitimate which doesn't sound as bad as if d abusive word was used!
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Cruisierji tussi great ho πŸ‘

BTW : I would love to have your take on the first battle with Shraddha, when Sky unravelled his monkey tricks for the first time and she responded saying he looked and acted like a girl πŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: natasha.princes

ohh...was waitng for ur post... omg its damn true post.. i agree wid u.. he is unfair n mean😑

Thanks Natasha!

Its there for anyone to see...all one has to be...is fair and aware!😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

cruiser51

Hope your first post is edited wrt IF and BB forum rules, otherwise this topic will be locked. Thanks.

Dear Sweta,

I have drastically, altered the post...hope it meets your approval!

* Nothing really there thats not said or commented upon by BB House Inmates or Anchors there, but still...hope its OK now!

Thanks!😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail
@FireGUN:

On one hand you are clicking LIKE on Sweta's comment and on the other hand, you have posted things with no **** or ___...profanities in open!

Do care to edit them. And if you read carefully, you will understand what I explained is right. Otherwise all these people here would have been agreeing with your interpretation----not mine!

Thanks!😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tj_mum

Aakash exaggerated the whole situation by saying... 'meri maa ko gali di'... and 'maa ki gali di'...

Even in the worst of fights that I have seen in school, college, and on the roads ... no one reacts like this drama-queen Aakash to being called a Ch***ya !!! πŸ€’

Aakash... chullu bhar paani mein doob maro... !!! Its a shame to see you react like this to Ch***ya. You are insulting your own mother by doing this. Shraddha did not insult your mother ! Snap out of it !!!!! 

Precisely my point!

And another dimension is Sid and Sky, both keep abusing that either gets beeped or not shown at all.

Why have double standards? Fire them for being abusive too then!