India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sky was unfair & nautankibaaz against Shraddha

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
OK, for those who missed, those were the glory days of Monkeying & Clowning around Sky.

These days ofcourse he appears to be a naughty, rebellious kid who is behaving for the time being, after being roughed up by a tough muscled teacher Salman Khan...but those days he really was a sight to behold!Wink

He would practice the art of mental disintegration and would stop at nothing! Digs from past, making fun of careers or lack of them, (as if he is Amitabh or an Aamir)...and would practice the ultimate art of Hooo--Hurrr---Huttt---chal foot...Hutt--Hutt-Hurrr...when his victim tried to respond / explain himself / herself.Clap

One day he tried his usual antics with Bush Baby eyed Shraddha and unable to take his monkey sounds beyond a point, Jalebi-bai retorted with a,"Paagal hai kya ye? And hurled a profanity behinning with alphabet 'C"--------aadmi."

All hell broke loose. Sky, the macho collapsed and broke down like a castle made of Goan beach sand and started his nautanki. "Big Boss...isne meri maa ko gaali di...Big Boss...Meri Maa beemar hai...Big Boss...Mujhe Baahar Nikaalo...Mujhe naheen karna ye show..."Cry

Now as many had suspected at that stage itself that this yet another MUJHE BAAHAR NIKAALO thing was nothing but an empty threat-a Bandar Ghudki. He again put on this nautanki infront of Sanjay Dutt when he prostrated flat on a bed and wept, MUJHE BAAHAR NIKAALO.

All this was mere Nautanki, was amply proven when day before yesterday, Salman said,"You want to go out? Come I will take you out..." and he meekly rolled over his own words with a "Main naheen jaana chaahta..."Shocked...Bit more and exact details in my SALMAN KI CLASS, SKY KHALLAS at http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2461476

Any way, to come back to the issue on hand, in yesterday's nominations:

Vicious Piranha gang led by Mooli Parantha lover voted like this:

JUHI: Voted Amar and Sid
SKY: Voted Amar and Sid
SUNNY: Voted Amar & SID

Now its commonsense that had Amar voted for Sid, he and Sid would have been the only ones nominated. He upset Piranha gang card by Voting Juhi and Sunny, just as Kid Sid did. Result? Juhi & Sunny got clubbed in nomination and Mooli gang raised stink of unprecedented level in kitchen, Pink room and wherever they could steal an assemble.Dead

Humne Amar ko Vote kiya, wo theek hai, kyunki hum teeno toh dost hain.--------Usne Humko kyun vote kiya? ...was the Piranha Group's war cry!AngryDay DreamingErmm

Anyway..so what does this have to do with Golu-Molu Shraddha!

Well...when Sky in all his naivety and innocence asked Sly Amar, why you voted for Juhi and Sunny, Amar pointed at his forehead and asked,"Yahaan pe kya likha hai?...Yahaan pe...likha hai kya???Wink

Implying, mere maathe pe the same profanity, beginning with 'C'---- likha hai kya??

Had Juhi chaachi not confirmed it, some Sky fans here would have outright denied that what Amar implied and what Shradha said were same things.

Luckily, Ms. Parmar, who is far more cruder than Bush Baby eyed Golu Molu or an average Sky fan can ever hope to be, (what with Parmar calling Sky -Amar-Mahek etc. DO-GALE...when they snatched a key as prison inmates while Ms Parmar barely fitted in that Cop Uniform and was like a DABANGG raiding kitchen all the time), emphatically confirmed that Amar ne Maathe pe haath rakh ke SHRADDHA WAALI GAALI DI.

Now guys, please ask any guy in North-West and Central India, this profanity beginning with 'C' thing is used to certify some one as a jackass, a fool, a bumbling idiot...and thats what Amar meant, (Is it written on my forehead that I am an idiot?)...and thats what Shraddha meant when she said,"Ek number ka..."C'... (meaning Bewakoof/idiot) hai ye!

What to talk of North-West-Central even North East where I have had the privilege of doing some schooling, this 'C'  thing is frequently used only pronunciation being radically different...their pronounciation makes it sound as if it begins with 'S' and not 'C', ---------my Assamese fellow students would wonder about each other driving me to hilarious laughter!ROFL

If you just recall Sky's tantrums and "Mujhe naheen karna hai ye show" over this C--- thing, its tough to believe this is a guy who has declared that he will mentally disintegrate his opponents and is here to play 'GAME'.

For doubting Thomas, here is the meaning of this dreaded C**** thing is very much there on urbandictionary.com...feel free to clarify...especially for a good laugh, refer to POINT 6!
ClapTongue

I am removing the LINK...sorry!

Edited by cruiser51 - 20 December 2011 at 3:20am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Right.Oneaspirations3456taurus27Habeeba_dAzru_4_NikMumoosnatasha.princesracho8crazy4fawadhuny.thebestQuietudeShayariTheBigTamasha.vikramkhamosshhh-naureen786-

TheBigTamasha IF-Rockerz
TheBigTamasha
TheBigTamasha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up completely agree with u and point 6 is the bestWinkROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBigTamasha

Thumbs Up completely agree with u and point 6 is the bestROFL
Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amina.ahmedrazaTheBigTamasha

Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you.

I feel bad Shradha was unnecesarily warned by BB and was made to feel bad by these people and audience for using the word when Juhi was also pretty much using it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh-Cruiser-

amina.ahmedraza Goldie
amina.ahmedraza
amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Cruiser i want to see in next season of BB ... and claim for fame in none other than ur extremely well written posts! even if some one at any corner of world is upset ur post can make him/her laugh or smile at elast hatsoff Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBigTamasha-Cruiser-khamosshhh-naureen786-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MatteFinish

Totally agree with you.

I feel bad Shradha was unnecesarily warned by BB and was made to feel bad by these people and audience for using the word when Juhi was also pretty much using it.

There is another dimension to it now.

As Salman said when dressing down Sid and as Juhi yesterday said while nominating SID, that he uses an extremely foul language. One more contestant, perhaps Shradha, had said after coming out that Sid and SKy use lot of abuse while they talk.

Is it fair that you edit out all abuses and even beeps of these two chaps and penalise a girl who could not tolerate relentless monkey sounds and clowning around of a bully, burst out with a relatively harmless profanity and got a scolding for the same?

Its for Big Boss team to ponder upon!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebestMahekFTWcs-07TheBigTamasha-naureen786-khamosshhh

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

Cruiser i want to see in next season of BB ... and claim for fame in none other than ur extremely well written posts! even if some one at any corner of world is upset ur post can make him/her laugh or smile at elast hatsoff Thumbs Up

Insha-Allah Amina ji...Smile

Thanks for your kind appreciation-as always!Clap
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
I know Poor Shradha!! Sky is such a Drama Queen!! SK himself offered him to go out from the house then he said aap kehtay ho chala jaata hoon magar mujay rehna hai!! Sky himself is a big abuser, fake and act only for camera and blames other contestant for the same thing!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebestcs-07TheBigTamasha-Cruiser-

Go to top