Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bb2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
there may be twist biggboss asking housemate to vote for the person they want out of house.most probality sky/juhi/sunny will vote for amar and he will come out of house .just to meet the host and entered secret room.from where he will come only after nominations for next week takes place...the person who goes to secret room may move more closer to biggboss grand finale...
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
some one give STFU to bigg boss ppl...they have ruined this season big time...everytime i think it can't get any worse,they surprise me with making it even more worse...
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Someone will leave and I think it'll depend on the tasks...
monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But on the basis of task, an elimination take place.. really, doesnt make any sense...

I think secret room awaiting...
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweta01

Haha.. I had said this yesterday in DDT.. nobody believe me... πŸ˜†

Aha.. Anshulji online hai.. dekha somebody too notice it.. πŸ˜› yesterday you did not believe it. πŸ˜›

mean sumbody is goingπŸ˜•
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nishu786

some one give STFU to bigg boss ppl...they have ruined this season big time...everytime i think it can't get any worse,they surprise me with making it even more worse...

iska kya matlab hai kii yeh log bina public voting bahar nikalenge kisi ko ...beep beep beep beep beep beep beep bigboss😑😑😑😑😑
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fire_gun

iska kya matlab hai kii yeh log bina public voting bahar nikalenge kisi ko ...beep beep beep beep beep beep beep bigboss😑😑😑😑😑

Yeh hai BB season phive-phive, phive-phive, phive-phive... πŸ˜†...BB ne saare rules khud hi thod diyen hain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nik18 thumbnail
I think the WC entrant (assuming mahek) will be given the power to save one of the nominated contestant and from wednesday the poll would start and would last for 3 days... Supposing Mahek saves Sid, the other 3 would go for public voting...
Right.One thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shayari

hope this BIG BOMB will throw on the mates!!!and mahek eliminate juhi😍

Itna achcha sapna mat dikha yaar! πŸ˜ƒ
biggboss biggloss hain is saal sala!!!