Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: monikabasra

That could be a possibility that the wild card entry (most probably, Mehak), gets to choose a housemate for eviction.. That would be fun to watch..

But I think I am dreaming way too much... This wont happen. πŸ˜‘

dont loose hope. Umeed par to duniya kayam haiπŸ˜† Who knows this prediction might come true.

shayari Juhi is going nowhere. BB loves her mooli parantha's after effects.πŸ˜†
monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nahin Sky will keep ungli on his lips as he is very caring for them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... let the great MAHILAS go... they have been working hard campaigning for the CAMS... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they need a break... AARAM at their houses...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜›
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: monikabasra

That could be a possibility that the wild card entry (most probably, Mehak), gets to choose a housemate for eviction.. That would be fun to watch..

But I think I am dreaming way too much... This wont happen. πŸ˜‘

Let's dream... πŸ˜† yeh hakh toh banta hai bhai... phir bhale hi koi bhi jeet ke jaaye...😭
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Nahin Sky will keep ungli on his lips as he is very caring for them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... let the great MAHILAS go... they have been working hard campaigning for the CAMS... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they need a break... AARAM at their houses...πŸ˜†

If he does that he will get another lecture on deen iman nd what not. Dunno what Sunny will do to skyπŸ˜†
I wish if Juhi goes BB gives Sky the punishment to sleep under Juhi's blanket instead of his own.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: chocobear88

dont loose hope. Umeed par to duniya kayam haiπŸ˜† Who knows this prediction might come true.

shayari Juhi is going nowhere. BB loves her mooli parantha's after effects.πŸ˜†

🀣
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Nishi firstly thanksπŸ€—...I just discovered the CRAZIEST GULABO fan in me...all thanks to u...🀣...

Reg the post... u have been such a well-wisher of Sunny...πŸ˜† yeh humen pehle maloom na tha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Laxmi , most welcome πŸ€—  πŸ˜†
Uff...Sunny ji itne boring hai kya kare...well-wisher ban na to banta hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously don't know who is in charge of d website as dey r doing a lousy job nd confuse ppl. Even whn PM entered dey showed her status as WC entry, whn frm d begining BB had said she was a guest. So wht is said on TV is more d fact. No wonder dis year's BB is in total doldrums.πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Secret room for sure

wild card is waiting outside and this will be again cheating to inmates and this will be benefit wild card entry who can sense it that may be somebody is in secret room as no voting taken place then wildcard entry will behave accordingly to it 
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haha.. I had said this yesterday in DDT.. nobody believe me... πŸ˜†

Aha.. Anshulji online hai.. dekha somebody too notice it.. πŸ˜› yesterday you did not believe it. πŸ˜›

Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

wild card is waiting outside and this will be again cheating to inmates and this will be benefit wild card entry who can sense it that may be somebody is in secret room as no voting taken place then wildcard entry will behave accordingly to it 

Yah i was thinking the same . Bz since it is confirmed that mehak rani is entering now.. she will know whosoever if goes to secret room is not evicted n again she can tell her favs in there about it.. Kya hai..yeh ...thats way i saw its not BB show its Puppet show run BY  mr abcπŸ˜‰