Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

This whole season has been just  Flop-flop, flop-flop, flop-flop...πŸ˜•

no open nominations, no secret room, no wild-card(now so late),no real jail sequence

only groupism, only fake hugs, only screaming and only cheap dance shows...!

And they promised DOUBLE VAAT... What double vaat happened???

I suspect a double eviction now...πŸ˜†. then 3 left..πŸ€“.. one more to add WC... then 4... one showed the peti...πŸ₯± one then shown the graceful exit...πŸ˜‰. and other given  the BB crown while the last runner-up just shares the stage and gives the last FAKE HUG...!

I know... BB have all messed it up.. This season is the worst... Contestants are worst... 
But still, what is BB thinking of closing the public voting and still evicting a housemate? I think, der aaye, durust aaye, they are thinking of secret room now... and if this is the case, then I want Amar to go in the secret room to see the true colours of this trio..  
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hope Mahesh Bhatt is going to start shooting of Jism2 and Sunny Leone is going this week !! 😍
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Definitely secret room. I think Sid most likely will be in secret room.
chocobear thumbnail
Secret room or maybe BB is planning to throw another BIG BOMB. Maybe he will ask Mahek to eliminate ny1 from the lot. Oh how i wish this happensπŸ˜‰
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hope Mahesh Bhatt is going to start shooting of Jism2 and Sunny Leone is going this week !! 😍

Nishi firstly thanksπŸ€—...I just discovered the CRAZIEST GULABO fan in me...all thanks to u...🀣...

Reg the post... u have been such a well-wisher of Sunny...πŸ˜† yeh humen pehle maloom na tha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocobear88

Secret room or maybe BB is planning to throw another BIG BOMB. Maybe he will ask Mahek to eliminate ny1 from the lot. Oh how i wish this happensπŸ˜‰

And i will faint if she says in her seducing andaaz..." Sky sky sky...tum BAIT javon... Bhakhi behen aur tumhari phirand ko bahaar bhej do..."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

And i will faint if she says in her seducing andaaz..." Sky sky sky...tum BAIT javon... Bhakhi behen aur tumhari phirand ko bahaar bhej do..."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I would love to see Sky's reaction then.πŸ˜† Mahila mandli ko fir bhi support karega ya nhiπŸ˜†
monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That could be a possibility that the wild card entry (most probably, Mehak), gets to choose a housemate for eviction.. That would be fun to watch..

But I think I am dreaming way too much... This wont happen. πŸ˜‘

hope this BIG BOMB will throw on the mates!!!and mahek eliminate juhi😍
allizzwell thumbnail

I would love to see Sky's reaction then.πŸ˜† Mahila mandli ko fir bhi support karega ya nhiπŸ˜†

Nahin Sky will keep ungli on his lips as he is very caring for them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... let the great MAHILAS go... they have been working hard campaigning for the CAMS... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they need a break... AARAM at their houses...πŸ˜†