Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TB: Laagi Tujhse Lagan to go off air

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Laagi Tujhse Lagan to go off air Laagi Tujhse Lagan to go off air

With programming changes in full swing, Colors brings down the axe on ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

Wow so TB decided to be the first one to give us this fantastic news. I am glad to hear that the final date has been announced for the end of this crapfest.πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ₯³Awesome news. Why are they planning to give it a happy ending??? They should just kill all the characters that would be the best ending for this show. Come on for so many months you have just shown crap why not give it the ending it deserves
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing 
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for new ...its party time...all torture to end...me wondering ...how will they end digu n dutta's confusion..  
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Keva

Thanks for sharing.

Wow so TB decided to be the first one to give us this fantastic news. I am glad to hear that the final date has been announced for the end of this crapfest.πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ₯³Awesome news.

The saga started with this TB article Keva...
So I guess its fitting that they end the saga with a TB article. Strange coincidence that LTL will go off air exactly a year after the news broke that Mishal is leaving LTL.
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same, shreya...it's the same date! So, shall we say it...Poetic justice? hmmm may be. 

Thanks a lot for sharing
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishwish

I was thinking the same, shreya...it's the same date! So, shall we say it...Poetic justice? hmmm may be. 

Thanks a lot for sharing

word aishπŸ‘πŸΌ...its payback time... i guess color got nice gift form santa...for ruining best show on tv πŸ‘πŸ˜†
πŸ‘
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

So I guess its fitting that they end the saga with a TB article. Strange coincidence that LTL will go off air exactly a year after the news broke that Mishal is leaving LTL.

OMG I never realized it is going off air exactly a year after the news broke of Mishal leaving. It is sad that such a good show met with the worst ending ever possible. πŸ˜” It is definitely fitting that TB end the saga with the end of LTL-2 article. I was really hoping TB would give the news first and they have given it and I am very happy about that. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

It's an amazing coincidence. Finally justice is being done. ClapClapClapClapClap
Even Colors from no 2 have become no.3 channel. Time is changing
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Come on ppl let's do the Bangda , jive or street dance ...which ever one like ...

For I am so happy ...that I have lost it ...

For the cvs ...Tit for tat , 

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago