Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Here is our Host with the most controversial show and the chair itself.

What u think guys, is he grown up since the last year?

Is he representing the show in the way u want?

Is he successful to give u what u think he can?

How much he is being successful as a host? 

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is there any doubt? ๐Ÿ˜†
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
He is the Best Host a show like SKS could have...He is perfect there...& yes he has improved loads from the previous season...His role as the Host in the show is praise & applause worthy...He is giving his  200 percent for the show...so yes Rajeev is indeed a very very very very very very very very good host...๐Ÿ˜Š
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Undoubtedly..he is the perfect choice for this...he is quite mature to handle all this and that too with dignity ๐Ÿ˜›
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoonDesir

is there any doubt?๐Ÿ˜†

When ur on National TV and ur hosting a show like SKS who has d most controversial topic u can loose ur confidence sometimes on putting quests to contestants. Second point u will obviously be compared with the powerful ppl like SRK and AB. If u guys had been seen DYND his hosting wasn't that much impressive there at that time, even in SKS Season 1 he wasn't that much comfortable at all.
But it's season 2 with new name and new begining so it can be asked that how much is he changed as a host. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeevsurbhi

Undoubtedly..he is the perfect choice for this...he is quite mature to handle all this and that too with dignity ๐Ÿ˜›

I am really appreciating the change and transformation in him b/w season 1 and 2. ๐Ÿ‘ He is now a lot more better than season 1 and the way he is handling d show is good too. ๐Ÿ˜Š
MoonDesir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Second point u will obviously be compared with the powerful ppl like SRK and AB. 

I never liked SRK as a host , in KBC he was only good but in Zor ka jhatka he was๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
After AB  Rajeev is the best host on TV be it his presentation,pithching or the way he handles the situation.

If u guys had been seen DYND his hosting wasn't that much impressive there at that time, even in SKS Season 1 he wasn't that much comfortable at all.

well i agree in DYND he was not at all good.That is one show of his which i don't like .In season 1 he was very good...being uncomforatable was natural but he handled it very well๐Ÿ˜Š.
May be his hairstyle has changed so people r finding him better than the previous szn๐Ÿ˜†

edit: today i noticed that he has started interacting with the relatives very openly than sz1  :)

Edited by MoonDesir - 12 years ago
Bluefalls thumbnail
He is improving everyday...even i m finding his hosting in today's episode much more flawless than yesterday...He is much more confident today and of course he is better in season 2 than season 1.

And above all, SKS is a different show...handling the show and also handling the contestants during emotional outbursts is not a very easy task...it is something which i dont think any other host wud have done before and I must say Rajeev does this job efficiently and perfectly.
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
all i hv to say that he is d best host i hv ever seen. he has good grip on his dialogue delivery n his body language.
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
double post,,sorry Edited by SlovHanda - 12 years ago