India-Forums

IS Rajeev a good host?

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Here is our Host with the most controversial show and the chair itself.

What u think guys, is he grown up since the last year?

Is he representing the show in the way u want?

Is he successful to give u what u think he can?

How much he is being successful as a host? 

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 20 December 2011 at 1:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-togepe30

MoonDesir IF-Dazzler
MoonDesir
MoonDesir

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
is there any doubt? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
He is the Best Host a show like SKS could have...He is perfect there...& yes he has improved loads from the previous season...His role as the Host in the show is praise & applause worthy...He is giving his  200 percent for the show...so yes Rajeev is indeed a very very very very very very very very good host...Smile

Mahak Sinha

ThoughtCrime Goldie
ThoughtCrime
ThoughtCrime

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Undoubtedly..he is the perfect choice for this...he is quite mature to handle all this and that too with dignity Tongue
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoonDesir

is there any doubt?LOL

When ur on National TV and ur hosting a show like SKS who has d most controversial topic u can loose ur confidence sometimes on putting quests to contestants. Second point u will obviously be compared with the powerful ppl like SRK and AB. If u guys had been seen DYND his hosting wasn't that much impressive there at that time, even in SKS Season 1 he wasn't that much comfortable at all.
But it's season 2 with new name and new begining so it can be asked that how much is he changed as a host. Smile
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

Undoubtedly..he is the perfect choice for this...he is quite mature to handle all this and that too with dignity Tongue

I am really appreciating the change and transformation in him b/w season 1 and 2. Clap He is now a lot more better than season 1 and the way he is handling d show is good too. Smile

ThoughtCrime

MoonDesir IF-Dazzler
MoonDesir
MoonDesir

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Second point u will obviously be compared with the powerful ppl like SRK and AB. 
I never liked SRK as a host , in KBC he was only good but in Zor ka jhatka he wasThumbs Down
After AB  Rajeev is the best host on TV be it his presentation,pithching or the way he handles the situation.

If u guys had been seen DYND his hosting wasn't that much impressive there at that time, even in SKS Season 1 he wasn't that much comfortable at all.

well i agree in DYND he was not at all good.That is one show of his which i don't like .In season 1 he was very good...being uncomforatable was natural but he handled it very wellSmile.
May be his hairstyle has changed so people r finding him better than the previous sznLOL

edit: today i noticed that he has started interacting with the relatives very openly than sz1  :)

Edited by MoonDesir - 20 December 2011 at 11:15am
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
He is improving everyday...even i m finding his hosting in today's episode much more flawless than yesterday...He is much more confident today and of course he is better in season 2 than season 1.

And above all, SKS is a different show...handling the show and also handling the contestants during emotional outbursts is not a very easy task...it is something which i dont think any other host wud have done before and I must say Rajeev does this job efficiently and perfectly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhi2013MysticRiver

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Indian Soaps join hands with Anna Hazare to fight corruption Indian Soaps join hands with Anna Hazare to fight corruption  61

Tellybuzz throws light on how channels and production houses are ...

Filmfarm's next to grab the third slot on Life OK! Filmfarm's next to grab the third slot on Life OK!  18

Programming is in full-swing for the newly revamped channel...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index