biggest puller of eyeballs

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Initially targeted by Pooja Bedi, Misrra was made the butt of many jokes, after which she shot back and fought her way with each and every contestant of the show. Millions of viewers identified with her arguments, realizing her plight and urge for space, resulting in Pooja surviving the maximum number of evictions on the show with a mega margin of public votes.

So huge was her popularity that most Housemates found her unstoppable and indomitable. About the evictions, they often said, "Joh bhi usske saamne aata hai, udd jaata hai!" ("Whoever gets nominated opposite Pooja, gets evicted!").

"With her exciting moves and antics for the audiences, Brand Pooja Misrra fast emerged the biggest puller of eyeballs this season, attracting huge TRPs for the show. Pooja's most famous comment on the show "Spare me" has now become popular lingo all over the country, " states Dale Bhagwagar.

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=51771

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree...PM was the biggest eyeball puller this season๐Ÿ˜Š
Love Her, Hate Her...But just can't ignore her ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i don't care who wins now...in my eyes she was always a winner ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow... agree wid ur wondrful post... finally a post wichi is nt against her... i m so shocked wn  see people r liking..its realy nt gud... how can they forget dat pooja missra is the only real contstant .. she is nt fake like others from the day one.. she was traetd like starngr from othr house mates due to bedi huh๐Ÿ˜ก
dipsdear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pawancool

Initially targeted by Pooja Bedi, Misrra was made the butt of many jokes, after which she shot back and fought her way with each and every contestant of the show. Millions of viewers identified with her arguments, realizing her plight and urge for space, resulting in Pooja surviving the maximum number of evictions on the show with a mega margin of public votes.

So huge was her popularity that most Housemates found her unstoppable and indomitable. About the evictions, they often said, "Joh bhi usske saamne aata hai, udd jaata hai!" ("Whoever gets nominated opposite Pooja, gets evicted!").

"With her exciting moves and antics for the audiences, Brand Pooja Misrra fast emerged the biggest puller of eyeballs this season, attracting huge TRPs for the show. Pooja's most famous comment on the show "Spare me" has now become popular lingo all over the country, " states Dale Bhagwagar.

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=51771

thats why they evicted her at 2 am, n then made her guest n got her out of the way..
so they need not include her in wild card entry. ๐Ÿ˜ญ