•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
CV s just a point. if Preeto is going to be working from home while I understand that the story might need it what will happen to our rajpreet sces. when preeto is at home will we get more banjeet scenes๐Ÿคข and preeto becoming sherlock holmes๐Ÿ˜†  and more of simi chasing rajbeer scenes with rajbeer being blissfully oblivious to her plans๐Ÿ˜•. Hope the cvs are not going to do that. cos we want more and more of RAJPREET scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ/ everybody pls like and comment๐Ÿ˜‰
since cvs r not cooperating wth poor RB...its up 2 us 2 stand wth him in...

His mission of love!!!

everybody wth him please suggset 2 Rb...how 2 get his love engine back 2 patri...

why dont the dhillon's just throw out ranjeet and keep Rajbeer as their new PG  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ that  way we get lots of rajpreet moments ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by preeti.r

why dont the dhillon's just throw out ranjeet and keep Rajbeer as their new PG  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ that  way we get lots of rajpreet moments ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†great idea. now if only the cv s read this post ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by preeti.r

thats a great idea ๐Ÿ˜†
preeto= sherlock holmes ๐Ÿ˜† waisey to usko coat aur hat de denaa chaahiyey ghar mein pehenney key liyey, usmey bhi cute lagegi ๐Ÿ˜†
True yaar, I don't want Banjeet , I only want Rajpreet scenes...

Hopefully Somu ka master ji ke roop mein dekhne ko miljate hume ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hope fully Sonu ka master ji ke roop mein RB,   Sherlock holmes Preeto ko patayega phir se
im jus waiting to watch and to know how Cvs are going to give all of us more Rajpreet scenes...๐Ÿ˜‰