Bigg Boss Season 5

Can wild card entry's win the show?

desi-boy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello

have it happened before thath someone comes through wild card entry for last two weeks and win the show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

did not happen before but it going to happen this season for sure , mehak going to survive this season!
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Tumhare mooh mein Belgian Chocolates Fantoji...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

keep those chocolates in your month because you need to eat them to speak sweet..
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

But I am already very sweet, Fantoji. πŸ˜³

yeah you seem to be very very sweet .
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The question should be

Have it ever happened that you have Wild Card Entry/finalists two week before the show?

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monu_tan

The question should be

Have it ever happened that you have Wild Card Entry/finalists two week before the show?

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
When you have  a personal equation with teh host of the show who has a say in every decision, then anything is possibleπŸ˜‰
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Almost all of them are wild cards at the moment. (late entrants). But I feel she is not gonna win. Its between Juhi and Sid. Her eviction was unfair so balancing was needed. I dont have problems if Mahek comes and stays till finale. 
bankhan thumbnail
If Mahek re-enters she will not be a totally wild card. She entered BB-5 House on the very first day.
bb2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mahek will still not win biggboss.but it will result in huge impact on the outcome of finale.if mahek would not have come juhi/sid would have won bb5.but now it will be very difficult for them as votes will be divided as most mahek fans were supporting sid and votes will be divided and in my opinion amar will be most benefited by mahek entry and very well win the show..
premukti_5rb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonamona

did not happen before but it going to happen this season for sure , mehak going to survive this season!

its happened before...dolly and sam soni came bk last year too as wild cards