Madly In Love With VIRIKA! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Tell me about it. I cant get the bg tune out of my head. Just thinking about VIRIKA and that cute scene where he... Omg there are too many to choose out of, I cant think of one perticular scene. They are all soo cute and romantic, after all KT is the king of romance.

Xctly Danika,KT is D King Of Romance😊 Now Imagine d Jungle Mein Mangal Wala Epi 😍 KT In D White Shirt☺️ Gosh!! I So Love VIRIKA❤️
Ooops... OMG i dnt knw y i m luving them madly i thinks thats the true jodi of SP😳
Before EHMMBH I watched a few clips of Karan in RBO and even there he had a scene like that. His body is just tooo hot 😉
I love how the sari is simple but still makes Jeevika look hot. Im sooo happy that they finally have some alone time. Imagine if Viren randomly starts humming Oh lala Oh lala. I mean he has a sexy voice and espcially when he sang that i nearly fainted 😍
Guys,Em Totally Lost In VIRIKA's Dreamland😍 I Second U Meera,Dey r D Most Adorable Couple Of SP😃 Aneesha,Same Here,i Also Watched Few Epis Of RBO n Dat Too Coz Of Karan Only😉He Is Such A HAwtie😉N When It Cums To Romance No1 Can B Lyk Him👏 n Krystle On d Oder Hand Is Extremely Beautiful n In Dis Epi She Is Luking So Sesky,😊Em Sure Deir Romance Will b Vei Intense n Passionate❤️Guys,Em Really Luking 4ward To It!CAnt wa8 More!
mee tooo guys suba uthte rat sote everytime i think abt them...😍
Hum Logo Ko VIRIKA Mania Ho Gaya HAi😆
hayyeee viren waz lukin tooo hottt with his wet look
I hope there is a medical treatment for this disease cuz its deadly!!!! 
Originally posted by riddhimarmaan

I hope there is a medical treatment for this disease cuz its deadly!!!! 

Well said!! 🤪 Like seriously ufff