India-Forums

-DID 3 Creations Gallery- (Page 6)

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Couldn't resist making little exhibits of Terence's AWESOME creativity! :D Also, some of my favourite DID 3 duets so far. I wanted to include the Chotu-Pradeep "Nakhre" performance, the Sneha-Pradeep "tumse pyar hua", and the Sneha-Pradeep mythological act too...but I couldn't find HQ vids for tthem. :( If anyone has these videos for downloading please let me know. 

Free to use, if interested: 

(Warning: image heavy post...please let the files load)

Pradeep-Varun:

Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 29 February 2012 at 10:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

....vula_kv....-Kruti.S-Siddhi_AreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
More continued...

Sneha-Neerav:

Pradeep-Raghav:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfanSiddhi_AreYaar

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Feel free to use:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Free to use:

Abhik's "aadat se majboor" classical solo

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulz-Kruti.S-pigbelly4myfeet-Gaganjot-Cutiepie Rani

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Wohooo Anu! I knew you'd capture the best parts. Hug Love that first one especially...that little wave step he does at "oh ladiess" LOL and that eyebrow thing of course. I love that "muh dikhayi" or "mukhda" whatever step too...can't remember the exact lyrics of the song at the moment. And that kathak footwork he did. So awesome! Hard to decide which one to use...*sits down to stare and think* *indecisive muh* 

Edit: Ok I've decided I like the second avi the best. Approve Love those dance steps. And all his "ohh ladiess" were so creative and fun. LOL Dude's got style. Cool

Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 04 March 2012 at 10:55pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Wohooo Anu! I knew you'd capture the best parts. Hug Love that first one especially...that little wave step he does at "oh ladiess" LOL and that eyebrow thing of course. I love that "muh dikhayi" or "mukhda" whatever step too...can't remember the exact lyrics of the song at the moment. And that kathak footwork he did. So awesome! Hard to decide which one to use...*sits down to stare and think* *indecisive muh* 

Aww thanks, PalloHug

I just tried...honestly the choreography was so FAB and literally every second has some fab. movement on the lyrics...very quick transitions...while making the avis, I realized even more how FABULOUSLY he performed it...it's a very difficult act to do...and he performed it so smoothly and elegantly...ClapClap

The song is badly stuck in my head again now...I feel like watching the act on repeatLOL

*Edit: LOL I like the second one the most too...it has most of my fav steps in it although it's hard to chooseLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 04 March 2012 at 10:58pm

pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Aww thanks, PalloHug

I just tried...honestly the choreography was so FAB and literally every second has some fab. movement on the lyrics...very quick transitions...while making the avis, I realized even more how FABULOUSLY he performed it...it's a very difficult act to do...and he performed it so smoothly and elegantly...ClapClap

The song is badly stuck in my head again now...I feel like watching the act on repeatLOL

*Edit: LOL I like the second one the most too...it has most of my fav steps in it although it's hard to chooseLOL

LOL I still couldn't decide so I decided to use two of them. Waisse bhi I needed to update my sigbox. lol

But oh so true...it would be hard to capture the dance steps because his whole performance flowed so well. You couldn't even tell when the Bharatnatyam started or when the Kathak started. And he was so graceful and masculine at the same time. Clap

That song's stuck in my head now too as I am remembering it while looking at your avis. I want to go watch this performance again too. I've already watched it like five times. 

I love how those classical steps actually fit in so well with the lyrics/song too! Awesomeness! 

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Free to use:

Raghav-Sneha "Kitni baatein"

Edited by nureat01 - 05 March 2012 at 9:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfan-Tannu-thejazzgalNymeriaSiddhi_-Ocean.eyes-Bepannaah.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index