chip
chip

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
@FairyLiquidSoap: Totally agree with you

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u .Now is the time for our KKG to get to know the real Arnav.He can weave her into a girl who is more mature and also sensible in her approach towards the harsh realities of the actual world.I guess right now in the show,he is the only person who can do that .And once that happens no number of additional angles will spoil the love sphere these two would have created.I hope the CV's will keep all the additional additions to minimum and concentrate on them for the time being and bring out the magic that we are all desperately waiting to see.I am not asking for Rabba vees all the time but for that true understanding that happens only when u are truthful and give urself completely in a relationship.CV's have always been praised for their practical approach until now,so I am only hoping they continue with that all thruout this show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00RadheKrish1sun2011

keti00 Senior Member
keti00
keti00

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@Headoverheels, exactly my point. Really really nice post Clap Clap.. Even though I'm fan of Khushi's feisty character but she needs a lot of growing up to do and be more practical not necessarily her going back to college to get a degree or her becoming a career woman. I just want her to be little bit more practical to life and come out of her la la land. She had no right to drag her feet into Arnav's and La's breakup. I just felt that she was too nosy, she needs to growup and learn to give other some space and respect their personal decision.  And ASR definitely can teach her a lesson or two on this matter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011music1

Go to top