Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What Can He Teach HER Now? (Page 3)

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Completely agree wid u HOH.
I tink nw dat la is out,payaash r engagd..n gupta's knws abt shyam..cvs cn nw concentrate on khushi n Arhi relationship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011MrDarcyfan

PohaJalebi. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilachipsun2011

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I totally agree with all of you here and TM! This would be SO much better to see than a pointless "love triangle"!

Lets hope this gives us a few laughs like the PAYASH track did, and a few scenes we can all laugh about, but lets move on quickly to the "good stuff"! Namely ARHI's relationship progressing in the RIGHT direction!

Lets see what Arnav can teach Khushi! Like that lesson on HOW to deal with people like Mami! He was BANG ON! Khushi can learn a LOT more from him! (I dont mean the "cough...cough"...stuff)., which I am SURE he would have the best time accquainting her with!WinkThat stuff comes naturally when one is in love anyway! (as we saw on Diwali Night)!

Just practicalites on how to be successful at things and also how to THINK before one speaks!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 20 December 2011 at 2:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiechipsun2011-Appy-zafi

Angels11 IF-Rockerz
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Since both the additional and unwanted non-relationships have ended finally, and the characters of ASR and KKG have now reached a turning point, which can go down any path they choose, I can't help but recall how the journey of the last six months has focused more on the growth of ASR to Arnav, than it has on KKG in any way. 

We've seen KKG encounter this man, get completely shocked that such people actually exist in this world, stand defiant against him, suffer tremendously for it, refuse to back down, then enter more forcefully into his personal life, weaving her magic and working wonders where others have feared to tread. ASR's journey has in itself been magnificent, and while I'm not completely convinced that his ruthless side is now dead, I am pleased to see it lying dormant, and replaced by compassion, empathy and an awareness of others. All the layers now give him the perfect edge, one he lacked before, not that it ever took away the intensity of the man in any way. So, the journey is far from complete, yet he has made great strides.

Now, what of KKG?

She is heartbreakingly young, beautiful, impulsive, and has a spirit which is perfectly pure. Yet, I feel that she has much to learn about certain things... about life. I don't want to see drastic changes in her, I don't feel she is horrible, and I certainly do not hate or even dislike her. But, every relationship is a two way street, and each person can and does learn much from the other. Since, KKG played the greatest role in teaching ASR so much about life, can we now have the roles reversed a little with him teaching her a thing or two also? And yes, he'll teach her how to Rabba Ve properly, we all know that Wink - But, he's a practical man, mature and steady as a rock in matters which floor most people. Could the CVs focus a little on a track like that, instead of wildly running with more love triangles, misunderstandings and what not? Can we allow this couple to share, learn and grow together? Or is that asking for too much?

Edited to add: I don't for a moment believe that ASR has not contributed much to the negatives in KKG's life during the show. I simply would like to see some positive contribution from him, with the results showing in her.

My fantasy has always been that KKG ll leave her family to get a proper job in prob the fashion industry & by a twist of fate ASR ends up owning that company & she slowly learns the ropes of working in an office & in this industry. I mean ASR is kinda professional mentor & slowly watches with pride her transformation into a more refined & independent woman. wen she breaks down during work pressure he kinda motivates her 2 buck up & do her job. SIGH me & my wild fantasies this is indian television & hindi soaps. Such things can never happen! Apparently men in these shows like only dimwit OTT girls.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadheKrish1zafi

PohaJalebi. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
this brings me back to their coffee house 'date!'   hahahaha

instead of him teaching her something,
why not let them get to know each other better?

arnav should spend more time getting to know kushi's family b/ground..
then kushi could learn from him, how the world 'spins'..

idk...maybe i'm asking too much...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadheKrish1HeadOverHeelssun2011

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Speaking for myself I don't buy into the concept that speaking English and being able to use a knife and fork is being civilized and refined. The measure of the intrinsic values in a person is more a hallmark of their worthiness than anything else.

While I have no problems that KKG is not articulate in English or roll her r's or get her pronunciations right I do have a problem with her sometimes almost clueless childishly irritating behaviour. I can understand that given her age she is still immature but it is getting to be a bit grating. I would like it if he could tackle that aspect of hers so that while she still retains that childlike quality which is what makes her so impishly charming that it does not go overboard and makes her look like some silly caricature of a cartoon character.

I would also like it if he is able to get rid of her Don Quixote penchant for chasing after windmills and instead show her reality with all its warts and ugliness.I still cannot believe she continues to refer to Sham as Shamji- I know what I would have called him and it will probably get me banned from here.Wink

It would also be nice if he encourages her to study or explore the world but then this is a soap so wishful thinking on my part 

Anything to do with her clothes her accent her hair is purely aesthetic and seeing that he has fallen for her in her present avatar means Arnie boy has some great redeeming qualities and that he looks beyond the superficial.  A quality which also made me want to watch this show

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkiaprilketi00HeadOverHeelsRadheKrish1chipsun2011Infofanpc_pals

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
@HeadoverHeels: Fantastic post! If only we could get something half as interesting! 
For me personally that is the most interesting aspect in a story - characters influencing each other and growing. 
Maybe wishful thinking now as the stage is set for the introduction of a silly character! That cartoon an NRI? Really? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Go to top