What Can He Teach HER Now? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
lol angels11... I don't know about other men but I surely know why ASR would like a "dimwit OTT girl"
may be he knows his reality.Finally!! someone at least🀣
goguma thumbnail
this brings me back to their coffee house 'date!'   hahahaha

instead of him teaching her something,
why not let them get to know each other better?

arnav should spend more time getting to know kushi's family b/ground..
then kushi could learn from him, how the world 'spins'..

idk...maybe i'm asking too much...
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Speaking for myself I don't buy into the concept that speaking English and being able to use a knife and fork is being civilized and refined. The measure of the intrinsic values in a person is more a hallmark of their worthiness than anything else.

While I have no problems that KKG is not articulate in English or roll her r's or get her pronunciations right I do have a problem with her sometimes almost clueless childishly irritating behaviour. I can understand that given her age she is still immature but it is getting to be a bit grating. I would like it if he could tackle that aspect of hers so that while she still retains that childlike quality which is what makes her so impishly charming that it does not go overboard and makes her look like some silly caricature of a cartoon character.

I would also like it if he is able to get rid of her Don Quixote penchant for chasing after windmills and instead show her reality with all its warts and ugliness.I still cannot believe she continues to refer to Sham as Shamji- I know what I would have called him and it will probably get me banned from here.πŸ˜‰

It would also be nice if he encourages her to study or explore the world but then this is a soap so wishful thinking on my part 

Anything to do with her clothes her accent her hair is purely aesthetic and seeing that he has fallen for her in her present avatar means Arnie boy has some great redeeming qualities and that he looks beyond the superficial.  A quality which also made me want to watch this show

chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@HeadoverHeels: Fantastic post! If only we could get something half as interesting! 
For me personally that is the most interesting aspect in a story - characters influencing each other and growing. 
Maybe wishful thinking now as the stage is set for the introduction of a silly character! That cartoon an NRI? Really? 
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@FairyLiquidSoap: Totally agree with you
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u .Now is the time for our KKG to get to know the real Arnav.He can weave her into a girl who is more mature and also sensible in her approach towards the harsh realities of the actual world.I guess right now in the show,he is the only person who can do that .And once that happens no number of additional angles will spoil the love sphere these two would have created.I hope the CV's will keep all the additional additions to minimum and concentrate on them for the time being and bring out the magic that we are all desperately waiting to see.I am not asking for Rabba vees all the time but for that true understanding that happens only when u are truthful and give urself completely in a relationship.CV's have always been praised for their practical approach until now,so I am only hoping they continue with that all thruout this show.
keti00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Headoverheels, exactly my point. Really really nice post πŸ‘ πŸ‘.. Even though I'm fan of Khushi's feisty character but she needs a lot of growing up to do and be more practical not necessarily her going back to college to get a degree or her becoming a career woman. I just want her to be little bit more practical to life and come out of her la la land. She had no right to drag her feet into Arnav's and La's breakup. I just felt that she was too nosy, she needs to growup and learn to give other some space and respect their personal decision.  And ASR definitely can teach her a lesson or two on this matter.