What Can He Teach HER Now? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
totally agree...plz cv do somthing...
Great idea! But I have my doubts about that happening in Indian shows. When I had family visit me from India-I had ended up watching some shows with them and it was torture. The treatment of women and how they still show all the nonsense is ridiculous.

I agree-It would be nice if they showed ASR teaching Khushi to be refined and also encouraging her to study. It would be great to see them grow together, banter, argue, learn from eachother...

I had mentioned earlier that this show was refreshing bc they did not show the woman to be weak plus they showed she is smart and example: has knowledge of cars something that ASR does not-which was different..

I'm tired of seeing women sitting at home after marriage and gossiping and stiring the pot.

Is that what Khushi will do all decked up working on chicken kari, making dal, and doing pooja all day long like Anjali

As of now the love triangle is all we are going to get - I'm not expecting anything just going with the flow makes sense and enjoy Arhi scenes until the storyline (hopefully not) gets too crappy to watch 😭
Edited by RadheKrish1 - 12 years ago
very well written. I wish CVs read this and take action..😍
HI,

You TOTALLY said I have been thinking to myself.

A few days ago in your post you mentioned the very thing as to why dont we see any introspection form Khushi's end when we see this journey of change happening at Arnav's end.  Your conclsuion was that she STOPS herself frm thinking in thise lines hence does not sport any romantic thoughts for him.

To me  she has been the sole reason for the emergence of the man from the beast, She at every step of the way has been a guiding force showing Arnav the right from wrong , bearing his anger with grace yet coming back to question him on every action he takes. She has invoked feelings in him.

But what about her ?  I'd very much like Arnav to teach her a few things.  He is protective about her but why did he not do anything when he understood that she was not happy with her engagment or her fianance was trying to hurt her. That aside he needs to teach her that the world is not as rosy as she thinks it is.  She is a smart girl who picks up things fast why cant he help her be independent.

Yes CVs need to put in more work on Khushi in the next few months now taht we have seem ASR explore his soft side :)

Lets see what the new year brings.

Rgds

V v well said. To the point n exact feelings of so many forumwasis incl me.
@HOH Very well said as usual...though i love Khushi a lot but I really feel her character needs to have more maturity when comes to Arnav...she always acts childishly around Arnav!!

I agree its a fun and joy to watch her in that mode but still I dont like her impulsiveness and poking-her-pretty-nose behavior in everthing where Arnav is concerned!!! πŸ˜†

Arnav definitely need to teach her many things!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ 
Completely agree wid u HOH.
I tink nw dat la is out,payaash r engagd..n gupta's knws abt shyam..cvs cn nw concentrate on khushi n Arhi relationship.
I completely support a more educated KKG but I don't want a more "refined" one.I am not even sure what that exactly means.I think we will lose a special and big part of her character if she loses that desipan... and if this does happen,I don't know about others but I will surely be sad.
I also don't agree with comments like "she needs to do this and that to FIT into arnav's life"
About being practical - Can a person really teach this to another person?Life experiences may be can.
If they show khushi's character becoming more practical then it will be very good.But even if throughout the show,she continues to be this girl who gets carried away,then too I will love her just the same.

I totally agree with all of you here and TM! This would be SO much better to see than a pointless "love triangle"!

Lets hope this gives us a few laughs like the PAYASH track did, and a few scenes we can all laugh about, but lets move on quickly to the "good stuff"! Namely ARHI's relationship progressing in the RIGHT direction!

Lets see what Arnav can teach Khushi! Like that lesson on HOW to deal with people like Mami! He was BANG ON! Khushi can learn a LOT more from him! (I dont mean the "cough...cough"...stuff)., which I am SURE he would have the best time accquainting her with!πŸ˜‰That stuff comes naturally when one is in love anyway! (as we saw on Diwali Night)!

Just practicalites on how to be successful at things and also how to THINK before one speaks!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Since both the additional and unwanted non-relationships have ended finally, and the characters of ASR and KKG have now reached a turning point, which can go down any path they choose, I can't help but recall how the journey of the last six months has focused more on the growth of ASR to Arnav, than it has on KKG in any way. 

We've seen KKG encounter this man, get completely shocked that such people actually exist in this world, stand defiant against him, suffer tremendously for it, refuse to back down, then enter more forcefully into his personal life, weaving her magic and working wonders where others have feared to tread. ASR's journey has in itself been magnificent, and while I'm not completely convinced that his ruthless side is now dead, I am pleased to see it lying dormant, and replaced by compassion, empathy and an awareness of others. All the layers now give him the perfect edge, one he lacked before, not that it ever took away the intensity of the man in any way. So, the journey is far from complete, yet he has made great strides.

Now, what of KKG?

She is heartbreakingly young, beautiful, impulsive, and has a spirit which is perfectly pure. Yet, I feel that she has much to learn about certain things... about life. I don't want to see drastic changes in her, I don't feel she is horrible, and I certainly do not hate or even dislike her. But, every relationship is a two way street, and each person can and does learn much from the other. Since, KKG played the greatest role in teaching ASR so much about life, can we now have the roles reversed a little with him teaching her a thing or two also? And yes, he'll teach her how to Rabba Ve properly, we all know that πŸ˜‰ - But, he's a practical man, mature and steady as a rock in matters which floor most people. Could the CVs focus a little on a track like that, instead of wildly running with more love triangles, misunderstandings and what not? Can we allow this couple to share, learn and grow together? Or is that asking for too much?

Edited to add: I don't for a moment believe that ASR has not contributed much to the negatives in KKG's life during the show. I simply would like to see some positive contribution from him, with the results showing in her.

My fantasy has always been that KKG ll leave her family to get a proper job in prob the fashion industry & by a twist of fate ASR ends up owning that company & she slowly learns the ropes of working in an office & in this industry. I mean ASR is kinda professional mentor & slowly watches with pride her transformation into a more refined & independent woman. wen she breaks down during work pressure he kinda motivates her 2 buck up & do her job. SIGH me & my wild fantasies this is indian television & hindi soaps. Such things can never happen! Apparently men in these shows like only dimwit OTT girls.