Posted: 12 years ago
Since both the additional and unwanted non-relationships have ended finally, and the characters of ASR and KKG have now reached a turning point, which can go down any path they choose, I can't help but recall how the journey of the last six months has focused more on the growth of ASR to Arnav, than it has on KKG in any way. 

We've seen KKG encounter this man, get completely shocked that such people actually exist in this world, stand defiant against him, suffer tremendously for it, refuse to back down, then enter more forcefully into his personal life, weaving her magic and working wonders where others have feared to tread. ASR's journey has in itself been magnificent, and while I'm not completely convinced that his ruthless side is now dead, I am pleased to see it lying dormant, and replaced by compassion, empathy and an awareness of others. All the layers now give him the perfect edge, one he lacked before, not that it ever took away the intensity of the man in any way. So, the journey is far from complete, yet he has made great strides.

Now, what of KKG?

She is heartbreakingly young, beautiful, impulsive, and has a spirit which is perfectly pure. Yet, I feel that she has much to learn about certain things... about life. I don't want to see drastic changes in her, I don't feel she is horrible, and I certainly do not hate or even dislike her. But, every relationship is a two way street, and each person can and does learn much from the other. Since, KKG played the greatest role in teaching ASR so much about life, can we now have the roles reversed a little with him teaching her a thing or two also? And yes, he'll teach her how to Rabba Ve properly, we all know that ๐Ÿ˜‰ - But, he's a practical man, mature and steady as a rock in matters which floor most people. Could the CVs focus a little on a track like that, instead of wildly running with more love triangles, misunderstandings and what not? Can we allow this couple to share, learn and grow together? Or is that asking for too much?

Edited to add: I don't for a moment believe that ASR has not contributed much to the negatives in KKG's life during the show. I simply would like to see some positive contribution from him, with the results showing in her.
Edited by HeadOverHeels - 12 years ago
Wow ! You Said It All ! I thought It Somewhat last night That What If Now ASR Teaches Something to Khushi ? What If Now Khushi Learns A bit From ASR ! And Yes Cv's Can We Please Stop Focusing On Side Parallel Love stories , Love - Triangles And  Kabab Mein Haddis ? WE Want Arshi I dont Say I Want Rabba Vee I Say I Want ARSHI Its Not Like I Dont Want Fights Or Nok jhok I deadly Want Nik jhok But Where Arshi Whres the Spark we Saw Some Months Later ? Its Like You Need To Focus On The Arshi Love Track Not On Payash n Arla ! And I dont Think We are Asking For Too Much !
Edited by Vampire.wingz - 12 years ago
yu jus spilled the words in my mind. even i was contemplating on the same.. yu knw, ASR teaching her how to pronounce few words like phone, model, n etc... which she so typically pronounces like a gavar..! 

n then few mannerisms and lil more fiminity(in a positive sense..)  ..

it wld be fun seeing a lil more refined khishi... she is a damsel till she opens her mouth n utters those idiotically pronounced english words...!
Totally agreed.. i also want such a track where he shows her what the real world is like.. its not all that comes in her dreams and all what she thinks..

i mean he is mature in many ways than her be it age or experience.. i want both of them to grow together as more mature ppl than showing silly tracks and making their characters more silly..
Ummm... do we have CVs address... can we post this post to them .. ???

asking for too much..:P..its an indian primetime show...who wants the female lead to be practical??..specially on SP??

having said that...i wish they recognize the fact that KKG has a lot to learn frm arnav too.i wish that happens...in my wildest(yeah thats the word) imagination i want ASR (or anyone) to encourage khushi to study..i dunno y i just do!
Could the CVs focus a little on a track like that, instead of wildly running with more love triangles, misunderstandings and what not? Can we allow this couple to share, learn and grow together? Or is that asking for too much?

Edited to add: I don't for a moment believe that ASR has not contributed much to the negatives in KKG's life during the show. I simply would like to see some positive contribution from him, with the results showing in her.

so agree with the whole write-up and ...agree more with @bold
Originally posted by monsi08

Ummm... do we have CVs address... can we post this post to them .. ???

Please please post it, it will be way better than the cliched triangle!

PS. I wish there was a love the post button!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by jasw - 12 years ago
Khushi's edges need to be worked on if she has to fit into Arnav's life. She can't forever be spitting into his face, poking her nose into other people's lives with little regard for their wishes, or viewing this world with rose coloured specs. Her trait of jumping to conclusions has to be toned down.

She has an instinctive affinity for & (to a certain extent) understanding of Arnav. Good. But she has a lot to learn about him, especially his habit of saying one thing & meaning something else๐Ÿ˜‰ (For eg, I don't want to see your face again. Translation: I don't want to see any other face again.)

She has a lot of good points & will add value to Arnav's life just as he will enrich hers. But as you have rightly pointed out, she has to grow up a tad bit.

so true!! completely agree with you!! Much better than a love triangle!! ๐Ÿ˜Š