Posted: 12 years ago

New Index

Edited by Nmyra - 8 years ago
Awesome!👏 Thanks.😉 Edited by zafi - 12 years ago
Thanx...Fab work...Thanx for the PM
Hey.! I really enjoyed reading your OS and FFs. They are thoughtful,poignant and extremely well written. But one thing,I tried searching the link for your 2nd FF but could find it It would a great help if you add the links to this page. Thanks.! And do continue. Your works are treat to read.
Originally posted by pgm7

Hey.! I really enjoyed reading your OS and FFs. They are thoughtful,poignant and extremely well written. But one thing,I tried searching the link for your 2nd FF but could find it It would a great help if you add the links to this page. Thanks.! And do continue. Your works are treat to read.

Aww thank you so much...um about the link which one exactly? As in what's the title? I'll fix it as soon as you let me know 😃
Originally posted by Nmyra

Aww thank you so much...um about the link which one exactly? As in what's the title? I'll fix it as soon as you let me know 😃

The Only Execption.

Thankie.!!
Loving your work- can totally imagine SaRun/ Arhi in the way that you write! Pls update soon and do add me to your PM list=)
-::With Scars Wide Open::-

COMPLETE

Title: With Scars Wide Open

Author: Nmyra

Lead Character: Anjali

Additional Characters: Shyam

Rating: PG

Type: Song Fic

Total word length:  1,130

Chapters:  1

Summary: 

An Anjali with an actual backbone ficlet.

For some reason i believe that this is how Anjali should be portrayed given the past she and Arnav share. And I've striven to give her a harder more cynical edge- making her not evil...but more of a realist.

NEW!!!

Was writing up the next chapter for Where Angels Fear to Tread, and the whole fic was getting a little too sad for me. So I took a bit of a break and a wonderful idea came to mind.

I reveal to you the first sneak preview of the first of roughly 22 chapter's which will take us through every year of Aasha's life – For those of you who haven't read A Little More than Love

Aasha is Arnav and Khushi's precocious baby girl. The fic stands alone as a SS but you may prefer giving the OS that inspired it a read.

: Stealing Cinderella :    

Chapter One

::Miracles::

"…aap ghar jaldi ayenge na?" asked Khushi for the millionth time as she held out her husband's medicine and a glass of Orange Juice with pulp and just a pinch of salt just the way he liked it.

And for the millionth time he answered her again with an indulgent peck on her lips and a patient, "Of course I will."

And just as he was about to press a slightly longer kiss to his wife's gorgeous lips he heard the impatient gurgle from the center of his bed and her impatient – "Pah!"

Arnav chuckled softly as his wife tilted her head back and pouted. "I swear she does it on purpose. It's her way of making sure she stays and only child."

Perfectly Imperfect - COMPLETE