Navya

watz this .

Posted: 12 years ago
plz can somebody tell me watz this

i came across this thing , dunno whether is real or not

Navya is a latest drama show of Star Plus. It is a story centralized on young generation of India and their needs. It is a love story revolving around Anant and Navya. This serial shows how they move in their relation while maintaining their values and Indian tradition. The star cast of this serial is Saumya Seth, Kshitee Jog, Shaheer Sheikh and Chestha Bhagat. Navya belongs to a traditional middle class family of India, but Anant belongs to a comparatively rich family. Soumya Seth played the role of Navya very beautifully. At present the story of this serial is getting very interesting. Mohen and Rehnuka love each other. After the marriage of Navya and Anant, they are going to disobey the cruel rules of their family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i too cant digest it
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think its a misprint ...it shud be anant and navya instead of mohan n renuka !!! πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: sushi_anki

i think its a misprint ...it shud be anant and navya instead of mohan n renuka !!! πŸ˜† 

yeahπŸ˜†
i too thought same
shanukit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmails

plz can somebody tell me watz this

i came across this thing , dunno whether is real or not

Navya is a latest drama show of Star Plus. It is a story centralized on young generation of India and their needs. It is a love story revolving around Anant and Navya. This serial shows how they move in their relation while maintaining their values and Indian tradition. The star cast of this serial is Saumya Seth, Kshitee Jog, Shaheer Sheikh and Chestha Bhagat. Navya belongs to a traditional middle class family of India, but Anant belongs to a comparatively rich family. Soumya Seth played the role of Navya very beautifully. At present the story of this serial is getting very interesting. Mohen and Rehnuka love each other. After the marriage of Navya and Anant, they are going to disobey the cruel rules of their family.

@ Bold

What?????😲

Mohan & Renuka Starts disobeying d rules that means Bye bye bye of Rama...πŸ˜†

That is Quite interesting...πŸ‘
malvikaanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eee mohan aur renuka in love? Kuch digest ni hua..
meenakshi.anya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wht...????????????..misprint hua hai ..i guess
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wat!!!!!!!!!!!! is this an article ????????? or someones prediction?not able to digest
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
by mistake renuka n mohan i guess instead of ANYA n disobeyin d cruel rules of family datz wonderful after marriageπŸ˜†
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but i have never seen an article saying these kind of stuffs..wen did mohan n renuka fell in love??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!