Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Will this be injustice towards Pooja Misrra? (Page 3)

dipsdear Senior Member
dipsdear
dipsdear

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by MahekFTW

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by MahekFTW

umm no one forced pm to push sid
she was captain that week and also safe 
pls we all saw what she is capable of in her second entry
she is boring and the river of creativity has run dry 
she is plain annoying now !!

only mahek n jalebi bai deserve the chance 
  agreed that mishra ruined her second chance but before her second entry people were dying to  see her  and now same wave for mahek ..if they were so unbiased they shoiuld  have opened public voting for mishra ,mehak and other housemates before her second entry that time they would have get  real voting for mishraOuchOuchOuch ..these r staged drama like first evicitng mahek despite of fact she had enough vote to survive in house now this entry just one week for finaleOuch..dont worry mahek fans she will lift the trophy

i heard pm wanted more money
dale n pms twitter had posts on it 
i dunno dude 
missra is totally pagal 
she should have waited n forced them to negotiate 
anyways
in this season 
jalebi bai and mahek are the only ones who deserve it 

so ?? dear let me tell u fact these guys r bound with contract that they can be send evicted housemates   inside even forcefully if they want to do that...all these moneymatters excuses   r nothing if bigboss forced to mishra  wild cary entry...bedi tweeted also confirms that they r bound to contract and bigboss can use them as wild card or guest or any way till show goes off airWink

exactly.  coz bb wanted her as guest only  , might hv been advised to atleast ask for better payment for her time..

Edited by dipsdear - 20 December 2011 at 2:57am

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Of course, this is injustice to PM Angry
wild card entry is meant for those who are evicted for a reason other than public voting
if u put up such contestants for WC entry who were voted out by public, do u expect the same public would vote for them again? Tongue
now Mahek fans would say "no no, her eviction was unfair & rigged to save salman's image". It means you are admitting that BB5 is rigged by Salman & if rigged then why can't Sallu bring Mahek back?...conducting this WC entry poll is foolish bcoz we all know Salman can bring Mahek back, whenever he wants, even if she loses this WC poll, chances are there bcoz she got lesser votes than Shonali ROFL & Shonali is again pitted against Mahek in WC entry poll. LOL
Maza toh tab aata if Mahek was pitted against PM in WC entry poll ROFL
now for those who say that Mahek can beat PM, let me remind you,
PM survived 6 nominations & every time she was saved with a huge margin, except once when Sky got highest votes, PM 2nd Highest, Mahek 3rd Highest & Laxmi was evicted
Mahek got highest votes only in those nominations when PM was not nominated, otherwise whenever PM & Mahek were nominated together, PM got more votes than Mahek
don't tell me to visit BB5 website, i know Mahek is leading as hottest housemate
PM was on 1st position with 2-3% lead for 2 months, even after she was evicted & after Mahek's eviction, suddenly about 900-1000 people emerged from somewhere & Mahek was leading with 3% only in 2 days...Daal mein kuch kaala haiLOL...they think the audience is dumb ROFL
If PM fans are less vocal than Mahek fans, it doesn't mean that Mahek can beat PM LOL

Edited by avni.137 - 20 December 2011 at 2:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhi_fandipsdear

dipsdear Senior Member
dipsdear
dipsdear

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avni.137

wild card entry is meant for those who are evicted for a reason other than public voting
if u put up such contestants for WC entry who were voted out by public, do u expect the same public would vote for them again? Tongue
now Mahek fans would say "no no, her eviction was unfair & rigged to save salman's image". It means you are admitting that BB5 is rigged by Salman & if rigged then why can't Sallu bring Mahek back?...conducting this WC entry poll is foolish bcoz we all know Salman can bring Mahek back, whenever he wants, even if she loses this WC poll, chances are there bcoz she got lesser votes than Shonali ROFL & Shonali is again pitted against Mahek in WC entry poll. LOL
PM survived 6 nominations & every time she was saved with a huge margin, except once when Sky got highest votes, PM 2nd Highest, Mahek 3rd Highest & Laxmi was evicted
Mahek got highest votes only in those nominations when PM was not nominated, otherwise whenever PM & Mahek were nominated together, PM got more votes than Mahek
don't tell me to visit BB5 website, i know Mahek is leading as hottest housemate
PM was on 1st position with 2-3% lead for 2 months, even after she was evicted & after Mahek's eviction, suddenly about 900-1000 people emerged from somewhere & Mahek was leading with 3% only in 2 days...Daal mein kuch kaala haiLOL...they think the audience is dumb ROFL
If PM fans are less vocal than Mahek fans, it doesn't mean that Mahek can beat PM LOL

awsum post Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhi_fanMoodyFoodie

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsdear

Originally posted by avni.137

awsum post Clap

thank u...
now i don't give a damn...let money hungry Mahek come back & win BB5
the show is gonna lose its credibility automatically as soon as Mahek will re-enter as a contestant & probably win
& now as PM has left the show...i m gonna follow her on twitter
http://www.twitter.com/poojamisrra Star
BB5 can go to hell

Edited by avni.137 - 20 December 2011 at 3:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipsdearsarasingh86VintageWine

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freaking.Buzzof

offcourse its injustice.This show is rigged,they follow salman's order,the joystick of the show is in salman's hand,if mahek enters and wins the show it will loose its credibility and i'm sure there won't be much people seeing the next season.

Now it is confirmed that Mehak rani is entering n then it can be seen that she wins..so PM bechare ko chance hi nahi mila...sallu mia ko badaiyanLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annamunna

jo jo public voting se evict hue hain sab ko polling main dalo unfair poll hoga yeh to  aur yeh wala poll huga to che bnanae ke machine huge kyn ke ana us ko he jis ko ana hain!!!

Exactly ...atleast they should have put Raga into it. As nishu said they have already decided who will be entering  and this is  nothing but to justify her entry

Edited by sarasingh86 - 20 December 2011 at 5:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top