Will this be injustice towards Pooja Misrra? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Freaking.Buzzof

offcourse its injustice.This show is rigged,they follow salman's order,the joystick of the show is in salman's hand,if mahek enters and wins the show it will loose its credibility and i'm sure there won't be much people seeing the next season.

Now it is confirmed that Mehak rani is entering n then it can be seen that she wins..so PM bechare ko chance hi nahi mila...sallu mia ko badaiyan😆
jo jo public voting se evict hue hain sab ko polling main dalo unfair poll hoga yeh to  aur yeh wala poll huga to che bnanae ke machine huge kyn ke ana us ko he jis ko ana hain!!! Edited by annamunna - 12 years ago
Originally posted by annamunna

jo jo public voting se evict hue hain sab ko polling main dalo unfair poll hoga yeh to  aur yeh wala poll huga to che bnanae ke machine huge kyn ke ana us ko he jis ko ana hain!!!

Exactly ...atleast they should have put Raga into it. As nishu said they have already decided who will be entering  and this is  nothing but to justify her entry

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Exactly ...atleast they should have put Raga into it. As nishu said they have already decided who will be entering  and this is  nothing but to justify her entry

haan lekin jitna bhi justify karle public andhe sab dekhta hain public ko!! Poll se koi andha bhi smjh jaega kia huraha hain !!!
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Ofcourse, this is injustice towards Pooja Misra...She should be given a chance to enter as contestant and why not ??? Remember Dolly Bindra  from season4 . She hit sameer by rod and she still entered as contestant a

DId she??? how did i miss it😲
pooja mishra should sue big boss for calling her only as guest..
Injustice is too big a term I would say. If only Mahek, Laxmi and Shonali were given a chance for WC entry then its not fair to rest of them not only PM. 

If all of them are considered leaving PM behind, then its little unfair but I would say, she still got chance to come back and stay for another week. WC entry is a big lottery you never know whether you would hit it or not..I guess she played smartly by coming back and earning some mullah in the process instead of taking a chance with WC.

For PM it was a win-win situation!
Originally posted by sosweet

DId she??? how did i miss it😲

She didnt, she hit ST and Khali pushed Sameer Tiwari..I dont think she hit anyone with the ROD...
Originally posted by VAZ2011

She didnt, she hit ST and Khali pushed Sameer Tiwari..I dont think she hit anyone with the ROD...

Having said that, let me tell you that I never liked Dolly b4 or after BB4..she is too loud for my taste anyways!
due to this injustice with PM i will not watch this show form today(tuesday 20dec).  buy buy PM and buy buy BB5.