Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Major Loopholes And Biggest Mistakes ! (Page 5)

nida6 Goldie
nida6
nida6

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I agreed 100% 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

jazzlene IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz123mitul

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by maanddy

@ Serenelove,

I so agree with education point and you know what ? I raised this question before seven months but people did not like it here, they said at that point romance was important, so I never ever dared to say it again but this was major flaw, I think. Look, I am a CA final student and living in modern India so if I go with the current trend then its totally foolish for a person like MSK who runs MNC, who is well settled businessman in Delhi - Metro City, to marry a girl who is just 12th pass out ! In real, no one will do that, not at least in today's world ! Even I would not choose a guy who is not up to my level in Education ! Ouch Personally, I never liked that idea but then I wanted her to study further, become more educated and dependent but it never happened and when I mentioned this point, not even viewers liked it, seemed they like eye-staring romance and all...So I backed out ! Smile But this was major point ! So, all these points can help them to remind that story has lots of potential other than lovey-dovey things man ! But...TRP runs by hugs and kisses and not logical tracks ! LOL

for red part, I will say, it's possible because I have seen successful relationships even with educational difference. It all depends on the collaboration of couple. marriages of equally educated people also suffer if their thinking does not go well with each other. I have both examples in my close circle. But yes, I totally agree that getting higher level education will certainly improve the things if it's already good. 

Nope, all lovey-dovey things are not supposed to be ultimate goal. They are one part but other things affect it greatly. 

Of course, its right ! When both of them are highly educated, first and foremost problem is EGO ! And, I know I have seen this EGO fights too and divorce, too ! And, I have seen the other part two, my best friend got engaged with the guy who was not ca, but she tried to manage but then, after three months, it was over, they called it off. Again, ego problems ! Basically, it all depends on how you want it ! But, on the outer surface, I think this can be the problem and thats why I said it ! Smile And, finally, someone here understands that love is not life, its a part of life, it should not be ultimate goal but its show, which is 360 degree opp to reality. LOL In real life, I hardly see head over heels kinda love/fairytale romance anymore, not at least where I live ! Wink

Hmm, looks like u r right. But yeah I also believe that love is part of life's equation & without love, things/result won't be right. I agree, fairytale love does not exist here also in my surrounding. LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

Go to top