Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Major Loopholes And Biggest Mistakes ! (Page 4)

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

@ Serenelove,

I so agree with education point and you know what ? I raised this question before seven months but people did not like it here, they said at that point romance was important, so I never ever dared to say it again but this was major flaw, I think. Look, I am a CA final student and living in modern India so if I go with the current trend then its totally foolish for a person like MSK who runs MNC, who is well settled businessman in Delhi - Metro City, to marry a girl who is just 12th pass out ! In real, no one will do that, not at least in today's world ! Even I would not choose a guy who is not up to my level in Education ! Ouch Personally, I never liked that idea but then I wanted her to study further, become more educated and dependent but it never happened and when I mentioned this point, not even viewers liked it, seemed they like eye-staring romance and all...So I backed out ! Smile But this was major point ! So, all these points can help them to remind that story has lots of potential other than lovey-dovey things man ! But...TRP runs by hugs and kisses and not logical tracks ! LOL

for red part, I will say, it's possible because I have seen successful relationships even with educational difference. It all depends on the collaboration of couple. marriages of equally educated people also suffer if their thinking does not go well with each other. I have both examples in my close circle. But yes, I totally agree that getting higher level education will certainly improve the things if it's already good. 

Nope, all lovey-dovey things are not supposed to be ultimate goal. They are one part but other things affect it greatly. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
yaar our ghsp is unque only becoz of these bloopers and mysterioROFLusROFLROFL

iMadz

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Awesome post...

even i so wanted to know about maan's mom, sameera n his long lost brother vicky who returned back in the form of his sister Annie...lol...

n then dadima's never ending yatra...i wonder if this exists...at least they could have brought her on the last episode...

and then maan's attic...where there were pics where he was smiling n all...i still wonder about that secret...what made maan change...and the reason for which he hated girls...

ADI-PINKY...they were my favourite too...and also romeo...i really liked him...but then what happened to them as well...adi sir became a brahmachari...haha...no pinky for him...

and maan's memory...well...once he was hit on the head n he lost his memory...but then after that...like twice he again was hit on the head...once when hin n geet were going on business trip n he was saving her from goons before their 2nd SR...n then other during stalker track...still after being hit once...he never got it back...

talking about stalker...vikram's death was the worst ever...i never liked the way they brought him to an end...i felf it was kinda an easy death...

geet's mayka...i still dont understand why daarji was brough to their wedding when geet's papaji seemed to be the most appropriate...he actually was the only one to care for her...

and then geet's maayka...well...i wonder if beeji even knows that she already has a son in law and another daughter in law...lol...i mean teji knew about it...but still not once beeji came over to give them blessings...

i also feel that there should be a season 2 to cover all of this...this will be simply awesome...

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenelove

@ Serenelove,

I so agree with education point and you know what ? I raised this question before seven months but people did not like it here, they said at that point romance was important, so I never ever dared to say it again but this was major flaw, I think. Look, I am a CA final student and living in modern India so if I go with the current trend then its totally foolish for a person like MSK who runs MNC, who is well settled businessman in Delhi - Metro City, to marry a girl who is just 12th pass out ! In real, no one will do that, not at least in today's world ! Even I would not choose a guy who is not up to my level in Education ! Ouch Personally, I never liked that idea but then I wanted her to study further, become more educated and dependent but it never happened and when I mentioned this point, not even viewers liked it, seemed they like eye-staring romance and all...So I backed out ! Smile But this was major point ! So, all these points can help them to remind that story has lots of potential other than lovey-dovey things man ! But...TRP runs by hugs and kisses and not logical tracks ! LOL

for red part, I will say, it's possible because I have seen successful relationships even with educational difference. It all depends on the collaboration of couple. marriages of equally educated people also suffer if their thinking does not go well with each other. I have both examples in my close circle. But yes, I totally agree that getting higher level education will certainly improve the things if it's already good. 

Nope, all lovey-dovey things are not supposed to be ultimate goal. They are one part but other things affect it greatly. 

Of course, its right ! When both of them are highly educated, first and foremost problem is EGO ! And, I know I have seen this EGO fights too and divorce, too ! And, I have seen the other part two, my best friend got engaged with the guy who was not ca, but she tried to manage but then, after three months, it was over, they called it off. Again, ego problems ! Basically, it all depends on how you want it ! But, on the outer surface, I think this can be the problem and thats why I said it ! Smile And, finally, someone here understands that love is not life, its a part of life, it should not be ultimate goal but its show, which is 360 degree opp to reality. LOL In real life, I hardly see head over heels kinda love/fairytale romance anymore, not at least where I live ! Wink

Eccentric.Being

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Awesome post...

even i so wanted to know about maan's mom, sameera n his long lost brother vicky who returned back in the form of his sister Annie...lol...

n then dadima's never ending yatra...i wonder if this exists...at least they could have brought her on the last episode...

and then maan's attic...where there were pics where he was smiling n all...i still wonder about that secret...what made maan change...and the reason for which he hated girls...

ADI-PINKY...they were my favourite too...and also romeo...i really liked him...but then what happened to them as well...adi sir became a brahmachari...haha...no pinky for him...

and maan's memory...well...once he was hit on the head n he lost his memory...but then after that...like twice he again was hit on the head...once when hin n geet were going on business trip n he was saving her from goons before their 2nd SR...n then other during stalker track...still after being hit once...he never got it back...

talking about stalker...vikram's death was the worst ever...i never liked the way they brought him to an end...i felf it was kinda an easy death...

geet's mayka...i still dont understand why daarji was brough to their wedding when geet's papaji seemed to be the most appropriate...he actually was the only one to care for her...

and then geet's maayka...well...i wonder if beeji even knows that she already has a son in law and another daughter in law...lol...i mean teji knew about it...but still not once beeji came over to give them blessings...

i also feel that there should be a season 2 to cover all of this...this will be simply awesome...

Oh...For the first part, you reminded me another point ! Teji and all that circus part. Do they even know that their half imported family is creating nuisance there ? ROFL And, I wonder how Beeji has final authority over Geet's parents ? Her being her Masi, I wonder she was not there when there was a big Tamasha in village when Geet almost dragged Brij to the police.

Ohh and another...

Vikram. From where did he came ? He claimed Geet as his love of life from childhood. Aww...so cute but what the hell...? When Geet was there, being raped, and abandoned by fraud hubby and family where the hell was he ? Where was his obsessive love ? LOL Huh...Isse Accha To Mera Maan Hain...He was stranger and then also he saved her...And Vikram made that joke by saying, he loves Geet ! Good Joke...ROFL

-Zahra15-

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zahra15

Awesome post...

Oh...For the first part, you reminded me another point ! Teji and all that circus part. Do they even know that their half imported family is creating nuisance there ? ROFL And, I wonder how Beeji has final authority over Geet's parents ? Her being her Masi, I wonder she was not there when there was a big Tamasha in village when Geet almost dragged Brij to the police.

Ohh and another...

Vikram. From where did he came ? He claimed Geet as his love of life from childhood. Aww...so cute but what the hell...? When Geet was there, being raped, and abandoned by fraud hubby and family where the hell was he ? Where was his obsessive love ? LOL Huh...Isse Accha To Mera Maan Hain...He was stranger and then also he saved her...And Vikram made that joke by saying, he loves Geet ! Good Joke...ROFL

yeah ur right...i also wondered how come beeji who claimed to be the loving and caring maasi of geet...how the hell didnt she know about the dev fiasco...and then in daarji's house no woman has the right to utter a single word...but at beeji's place...well...she has the sole right to make decisions...and if she really despised the fact that maan might have said something wrong to geet then how come she and her dear son tej treated her own daughter in law like some garbage...i hated that...

and vickram...well it was cute to know he loved her from childhood...hehe...but as far as i know geet was very conservative whose family never liked her going out...i wonder how come he loved her and on top of this why didnt he rebel when they married her off to dev...isse achaa to maan hi hain like u said... :)))

iMadz

--Dia-- Goldie
--Dia--
--Dia--

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Love you Maandy.. You said it all.. I wanted to ask the same thing to CVs.. Smile

I made a post regarding Sameera on GF and all the responses I got were negative as to why they need Sameera now??

I know CVs can't get some of the actors/actresses back to GHSP, but at least they could have done some justice by showing a few episodes with them to avoid the loopholes..

After the initial HP scene, I never heard of Vicky.

Then it was Sameera and she also seemed to be forgotten after Maaneet fell in love. I still believe that they could have shown Sameera during the memory loss track instead of the last Vikram track.. 

How come Nandini don't know about Dev's marriage with Geet if she is Geet's massi's daughter? See betrayer remains the same..

And what about Massi and Teji? Have they forgotten Nandini and Lucky?? 

Where is dadima? how can she disappear all on a sudden? Same with Annie-Arjun..

I loved Geet's character during the initial days. But after maaneet's marriage, I got to see a different Geet. CVs really ruined her character. I really wanted to see an independent Geet. Instead she was portrayed as a typical housewife. 

First mistake CVs made was Geet's abortion. The baby whom she fought against her family and for whom she was almost killed, it was really a wrong move. It can't be justified telling that it is not Maan's child. Maan accepted Geet along with the child, not just her. So it was not at all required.

And forgiving Dev was the worst. I never expected it from GHSP. I even thought of stop watching.. 

After that I never saw consistency in both their characters and in GHSP.. 

I was really disappointed when I heard GHSP is ending.. But if they were going on with something like the Dev-Nandini and Lucky-Preeto tracks then it is better to end than to spoil our favorite show.

I really miss maaneet.. Cry

Edited by --Dia-- - 22 December 2011 at 2:01am

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Dia--

Love you Maandy.. You said it all.. I wanted to ask the same thing to CVs.. Smile

I made a post regarding Sameera on GF and all the responses I got were negative as to why they need Sameera now??

I know CVs can't get some of the actors/actresses back to GHSP, but at least they could have done some justice by showing a few episodes with them to avoid the loopholes..

After the initial HP scene, I never heard of Vicky.

Then it was Sameera and she also seemed to be forgotten after Maaneet fell in love. I still believe that they could have shown Sameera during the memory loss track instead of the last Vikram track.. 

How come Nandini don't know about Dev's marriage with Geet if she is Geet's massi's daughter? See betrayer remains the same..

And what about Massi and Teji? Have they forgotten Nandini and Lucky?? 

Where is dadima? how can she disappear all on a sudden? Same with Annie-Arjun..

I loved Geet's character during the initial days. But after maaneet's marriage, I got to see a different Geet. CVs really ruined her character. I really wanted to see an independent Geet. Instead she was portrayed as a typical housewife. 

First mistake CVs made was Geet's abortion. The baby whom she fought against her family and for whom she was almost killed, it was really a wrong move. It can't be justified telling that it is not Maan's child. Maan accepted Geet along with the child, not just her. So it was not at all required.

And forgiving Dev was the worst. I never expected it from GHSP. I even thought of stop watching.. 

After that I never saw consistency in both their characters and in GHSP.. 

I was really disappointed when I heard GHSP is ending.. But if they were going on with something like the Dev-Nandini and Lucky-Preeto tracks then it is better to end than to spoil our favorite show.

I really miss maaneet.. Cry

Mail it ! I say, Mail it ! LOL CVs are literally dumb ! LOL There are million chances to get a good story other than circus and lovey-dovey romance and eye-staring ! But hell...I think they really wanted to close it ! Accept it ! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dia--123mitul

Go to top