Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: serenelove

I always thought that Geet should continue her studies but this topic was never touched. 

in ML track, Maan never asked Dev what went wrong in his marriage to NT & even favored NT knowing well about her antics. He had conveniently forgotten the time with Geet but he hated  NT the time, they came back from Canada so why even favor such woman. 

P.S: There are many points but these two were bothering me more. 

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Serenelove,

I so agree with education point and you know what ? I raised this question before seven months but people did not like it here, they said at that point romance was important, so I never ever dared to say it again but this was major flaw, I think. Look, I am a CA final student and living in modern India so if I go with the current trend then its totally foolish for a person like MSK who runs MNC, who is well settled businessman in Delhi - Metro City, to marry a girl who is just 12th pass out ! In real, no one will do that, not at least in today's world ! Even I would not choose a guy who is not up to my level in Education ! Personally, I never liked that idea but then I wanted her to study further, become more educated and dependent but it never happened and when I mentioned this point, not even viewers liked it, seemed they like eye-staring romance and all...So I backed out ! 😊 But this was major point ! So, all these points can help them to remind that story has lots of potential other than lovey-dovey things man ! But...TRP runs by hugs and kisses and not logical tracks ! πŸ˜†

123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maanddy

@ Serenelove,

I so agree with education point and you know what ? I raised this question before seven months but people did not like it here, they said at that point romance was important, so I never ever dared to say it again but this was major flaw, I think. Look, I am a CA final student and living in modern India so if I go with the current trend then its totally foolish for a person like MSK who runs MNC, who is well settled businessman in Delhi - Metro City, to marry a girl who is just 12th pass out ! In real, no one will do that, not at least in today's world ! Even I would not choose a guy who is not up to my level in Education ! Personally, I never liked that idea but then I wanted her to study further, become more educated and dependent but it never happened and when I mentioned this point, not even viewers liked it, seemed they like eye-staring romance and all...So I backed out ! 😊 But this was major point ! So, all these points can help them to remind that story has lots of potential other than lovey-dovey things man ! But...TRP runs by hugs and kisses and not logical tracks ! πŸ˜†

well said...i agree...i was expecting desperately that geet would start to study again after marriage...i think this is the biggest blunder the made
nishadatar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@maanddy i agre with you. this story beging with same good point. but in that story so many point which was not handle with care by st wr nor by cv, nor by PH, sceen writer...or rahi pyar ki baat to pyar ki name pay kuch bhi ho sakata hai... nahi to ...
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Serenelove,

for red part, I will say, it's possible because I have seen successful relationships even with educational difference. It all depends on the collaboration of couple. marriages of equally educated people also suffer if their thinking does not go well with each other. I have both examples in my close circle. But yes, I totally agree that getting higher level education will certainly improve the things if it's already good. 

Nope, all lovey-dovey things are not supposed to be ultimate goal. They are one part but other things affect it greatly. 

Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yaar our ghsp is unque only becoz of these bloopers and mysterio🀣us🀣🀣
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome post...

even i so wanted to know about maan's mom, sameera n his long lost brother vicky who returned back in the form of his sister Annie...lol...

n then dadima's never ending yatra...i wonder if this exists...at least they could have brought her on the last episode...

and then maan's attic...where there were pics where he was smiling n all...i still wonder about that secret...what made maan change...and the reason for which he hated girls...

ADI-PINKY...they were my favourite too...and also romeo...i really liked him...but then what happened to them as well...adi sir became a brahmachari...haha...no pinky for him...

and maan's memory...well...once he was hit on the head n he lost his memory...but then after that...like twice he again was hit on the head...once when hin n geet were going on business trip n he was saving her from goons before their 2nd SR...n then other during stalker track...still after being hit once...he never got it back...

talking about stalker...vikram's death was the worst ever...i never liked the way they brought him to an end...i felf it was kinda an easy death...

geet's mayka...i still dont understand why daarji was brough to their wedding when geet's papaji seemed to be the most appropriate...he actually was the only one to care for her...

and then geet's maayka...well...i wonder if beeji even knows that she already has a son in law and another daughter in law...lol...i mean teji knew about it...but still not once beeji came over to give them blessings...

i also feel that there should be a season 2 to cover all of this...this will be simply awesome...
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: serenelove

for red part, I will say, it's possible because I have seen successful relationships even with educational difference. It all depends on the collaboration of couple. marriages of equally educated people also suffer if their thinking does not go well with each other. I have both examples in my close circle. But yes, I totally agree that getting higher level education will certainly improve the things if it's already good. 

Nope, all lovey-dovey things are not supposed to be ultimate goal. They are one part but other things affect it greatly. 

Of course, its right ! When both of them are highly educated, first and foremost problem is EGO ! And, I know I have seen this EGO fights too and divorce, too ! And, I have seen the other part two, my best friend got engaged with the guy who was not ca, but she tried to manage but then, after three months, it was over, they called it off. Again, ego problems ! Basically, it all depends on how you want it ! But, on the outer surface, I think this can be the problem and thats why I said it ! 😊 And, finally, someone here understands that love is not life, its a part of life, it should not be ultimate goal but its show, which is 360 degree opp to reality. πŸ˜† In real life, I hardly see head over heels kinda love/fairytale romance anymore, not at least where I live ! πŸ˜‰

iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: zahra15

Awesome post...

even i so wanted to know about maan's mom, sameera n his long lost brother vicky who returned back in the form of his sister Annie...lol...

n then dadima's never ending yatra...i wonder if this exists...at least they could have brought her on the last episode...

and then maan's attic...where there were pics where he was smiling n all...i still wonder about that secret...what made maan change...and the reason for which he hated girls...

ADI-PINKY...they were my favourite too...and also romeo...i really liked him...but then what happened to them as well...adi sir became a brahmachari...haha...no pinky for him...

and maan's memory...well...once he was hit on the head n he lost his memory...but then after that...like twice he again was hit on the head...once when hin n geet were going on business trip n he was saving her from goons before their 2nd SR...n then other during stalker track...still after being hit once...he never got it back...

talking about stalker...vikram's death was the worst ever...i never liked the way they brought him to an end...i felf it was kinda an easy death...

geet's mayka...i still dont understand why daarji was brough to their wedding when geet's papaji seemed to be the most appropriate...he actually was the only one to care for her...

and then geet's maayka...well...i wonder if beeji even knows that she already has a son in law and another daughter in law...lol...i mean teji knew about it...but still not once beeji came over to give them blessings...

i also feel that there should be a season 2 to cover all of this...this will be simply awesome...

Oh...For the first part, you reminded me another point ! Teji and all that circus part. Do they even know that their half imported family is creating nuisance there ? 🀣 And, I wonder how Beeji has final authority over Geet's parents ? Her being her Masi, I wonder she was not there when there was a big Tamasha in village when Geet almost dragged Brij to the police.

Ohh and another...

Vikram. From where did he came ? He claimed Geet as his love of life from childhood. Aww...so cute but what the hell...? When Geet was there, being raped, and abandoned by fraud hubby and family where the hell was he ? Where was his obsessive love ? πŸ˜† Huh...Isse Accha To Mera Maan Hain...He was stranger and then also he saved her...And Vikram made that joke by saying, he loves Geet ! Good Joke...🀣

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh...For the first part, you reminded me another point ! Teji and all that circus part. Do they even know that their half imported family is creating nuisance there ? 🀣 And, I wonder how Beeji has final authority over Geet's parents ? Her being her Masi, I wonder she was not there when there was a big Tamasha in village when Geet almost dragged Brij to the police.

Ohh and another...

Vikram. From where did he came ? He claimed Geet as his love of life from childhood. Aww...so cute but what the hell...? When Geet was there, being raped, and abandoned by fraud hubby and family where the hell was he ? Where was his obsessive love ? πŸ˜† Huh...Isse Accha To Mera Maan Hain...He was stranger and then also he saved her...And Vikram made that joke by saying, he loves Geet ! Good Joke...🀣

yeah ur right...i also wondered how come beeji who claimed to be the loving and caring maasi of geet...how the hell didnt she know about the dev fiasco...and then in daarji's house no woman has the right to utter a single word...but at beeji's place...well...she has the sole right to make decisions...and if she really despised the fact that maan might have said something wrong to geet then how come she and her dear son tej treated her own daughter in law like some garbage...i hated that...

and vickram...well it was cute to know he loved her from childhood...hehe...but as far as i know geet was very conservative whose family never liked her going out...i wonder how come he loved her and on top of this why didnt he rebel when they married her off to dev...isse achaa to maan hi hain like u said... :)))